Round Capsules..

sprint54fan

I have a pinball 1 inch gumball machine that I had to pull off a closed location..

I have a skating rink that wants the machine, however I am not aloud to sell gum in this location..

So I tried to put regular 1" capsules from A&A in them (the ones that have the lid and bottom that snap apart)..they didnt roll down the track well at all and kept getting stuck..

SO my question is where can I find items in PERFECT round 1 inch capsules..Ive seen them before and had a few back in the past but I cant remember where they came from. Any help?

I have a pinball 1 inch gumball machine that I had to pull off a closed location..

I have a skating rink that wants the machine, however I am not aloud to sell gum in this location..

So I tried to put regular 1" capsules from A&A in them (the ones that have the lid and bottom that snap apart)..they didnt roll down the track well at all and kept getting stuck..

SO my question is where can I find items in PERFECT round 1 inch capsules..Ive seen them before and had a few back in the past but I cant remember where they came from. Any help?

sprint I have a pinball machine and I vend 27mm bb's because of the same gum issue at location, I have had no trouble and it is averaging $100.00 a month

sprint I have a pinball machine and I vend 27mm bb's because of the same gum issue at location, I have had no trouble and it is averaging $100.00 a month

I forgot to mention I cant do bouncy balls here either..NO GUM, NO BALLS.. i begged to let me do either one since he wants this machine and he will not budge..its a VERY good gravy location..have a rack in there and 2 beaver towers..

Yea, Actionmatic has a large collection of round caps. But make sure you ask if the caps are the older style or the newer easy-open style. The older caps were very very hard to open and kids would smash them on the floor to open them, which in turn created complaints from the location. So they created an easy-open version. The older cap is better for games and will not break open. In fact they used to have sports blaster version (and may still do) for a smoother rolling toy as well. I used some in a hoops at one time and they worked fine, but superballs do much better and I no longer use them.

Archived