Sweet Dreams

Hillbilly

I got a lead this afternoon about a bakery/pastry shop that opened up close to where I have 3 other locations. I scoped the place out, bought some donuts, and pretended to be looking at the other pastries while I ate one of the donuts. Started a casual conversation with one of the ladies working there and she turned out to be the owner.

Placing 3 toy machines there in the morning. I love this stuff.

Turns out my wife knows her and now she is claiming the credit for locating the machines.

I think it will do good. They have some tables where you can sit down and enjoy pastries and coffee. At least I hope so. Man the smell was unbelievable. I could have stayed a lot longer. At least it will be a location with good coffee. :D

At least you will have a good secure location. Our local dunkin donuts is close to our state trooper's favorite speed trap on I-85 they are in there all the time. LoL I must be in there too much if I know this! Great news Hill Billy

I scoped the place out, bought some donuts, and pretended to be looking at the other pastries while I ate one of the donuts. Started a casual conversation with one of the ladies working there and she turned out to be the owner.

This lady had no idea she was about to be hillbillied! grin.gif

Thanks guys,

It turns out that this lady was kind of like a second mom to my wife and her brother. When they were kids growing up of course. I had never met her although I had heard the name. The wife went with me to drop off the machines this morning and it turned into a reunion. Needless to say, I did place the triple toy machine. A .25 and .50 cent 1 inch and a .50 cent 2" machine. I wanted to put some .50 2" heads out so I would have a few places to run a 2" mix to get rid of older product.

The free coffee and cookies were great. ;D

Archived