Rack Deal

Hillbilly

That's a great deal...now if only I had a spot to put it in.

Just got off the phone w/Oak. The graphics are NOT included on the racks at that price. She is going to find out how much they are for me. They pack 2 machines per box, and then the stand in it's own box. So 4 boxes shipping Fed Ex ground. 60 heads come on a full pallet, and the stands will ship on a second pallet if you want 10. I might be interested in 5 or 6 of these, and 1 pallet from Cali won't be too bad as far as freight.

If they're charging $42 per head, they're giving you the $.50 mech upgrade too.

$42 is reg price for those machines, but they come with the $.25 mech at that price.

Nice deal.

Great machines.

Upon looking at these further, the heads seem kinda small. I assume that the 450's hold 450 gumballs or round caps, and that the 300 will hold 300? Are the 300's $42 per head or the 450's? I just took the price and divided by the 7 pieces that were included. The special says they usually charge $385 for this setup.

Upon looking at these further, the heads seem kinda small. I assume that the 450's hold 450 gumballs or round caps, and that the 300 will hold 300? Are the 300's $42 per head or the 450's? I just took the price and divided by the 7 pieces that were included. The special says they usually charge $385 for this setup.

The 450's are about the same as the Super 60 if not a little bigger. I run both size heads. Put toys and BB in the 450 heads and gum in the 300's. Works out pretty good for me. I'm gonna order 3 units and put my Super 80's on top. That will give me plenty to move around. Then I can just buy a few more racks and already have machines for them.

I'm only buying them because of the rack and the .50 mechs. That makes it worthwhile, or else I would stick with used.

The 450's are about the same as the Super 60 if not a little bigger. I run both size heads. Put toys and BB in the 450 heads and gum in the 300's. Works out pretty good for me. I'm gonna order 3 units and put my Super 80's on top. That will give me plenty to move around. Then I can just buy a few more racks and already have machines for them.

I'm only buying them because of the rack and the .50 mechs. That makes it worthwhile, or else I would stick with used.

Good plan Hill. I forgot to ask about the wheels, but it looks like they are set up for gum or round caps, so acorns won't be going in there without another upgrade.

1.1 caps use the same wheel as gumballs just with a riser.

Well heck, i have plenty of those. Thanks again for the good info. My triple heads have a different wheel that A&A has been selling me. I just made the assumption that I would need the same for these.

I chose to not order this set-up.

I have plenty of stands...so, if I'm ordering through Oak, I'd rather put the $42 from the rack stand towards another Vista 450.

But, here's some info for those new to ordering from Oak...

The 450's are for $42.

I don't know the price for the 300's.

The $42 is with a 25cent mech.

You choose what wheel set-up you want when ordering through OAK with no price difference.

Just tell them what you want to vend (1.1" caps, 850ct GB, or bulk candy).

I don't do much bulk candy -- so what I like to do is order the Oak 450's set-up to vend 850ct GB (vends 27mm BB this way too).

When ordering this way, the machines come with the 1.1" wheel AND the pacman riser used for vending 27mm/850ct.

If I decide to use the machine for 1.1" caps or 32mm BB's, I simply remove the pacman riser.

Ordering it the way I do gives you the most flexibility without incurring additional charges.

Your 450 will be able to vend 1.1" acorn caps, 1" round caps, 32mm BB, 27mm BB, and 850ct GB without buying any additional parts.

NOTE: Things are NOT always organized at Oak (IMO) - do not hold back any request or question because you may not be happy with what you get.

Example - If you want all the machines keyed alike, TELL THEM.

I chose to not order this set-up.

I have plenty of stands...so, if I'm ordering through Oak, I'd rather put the $42 from the rack stand towards another Vista 450.

But, here's some info for those new to ordering from Oak...

The 450's are for $42.

I don't know the price for the 300's.

The $42 is with a 25cent mech.

How much is adding a .50 mech going to set this back?

How much is adding a .50 mech going to set this back?

The .50 mech does not change the price any...that's already included according to the linked info for the rack.

If you are referring to the cost to add it to a normal Vista 450 ordered through Oak, I don't know.

The .50 mech does not change the price any...that's already included according to the linked info for the rack.

If you are referring to the cost to add it to a normal Vista 450 ordered through Oak, I don't know.

Yeah, I'm asking about the normal bump in price. How much is everyone saving by getting these? That's what I was trying to understand.

Yeah, I'm asking about the normal bump in price. How much is everyone saving by getting these? That's what I was trying to understand.

I assume, that everyone is saving the normal rack cost and the 3 50 cent mech upgrades. I am going to order a pallet and get the graphics added if they aren't mor than $10 per. I could have them made local if they are more.

I assume, that everyone is saving the normal rack cost and the 3 50 cent mech upgrades. I am going to order a pallet and get the graphics added if they aren't mor than $10 per. I could have them made local if they are more.

Ordering a pallet of machines. Welcome to the big boy club.

Ordering a pallet of machines. Welcome to the big boy club.

Welcome me after I get them placed. lol

I am down to 8 machines that are doubles and triples onhand, and I have 16 brand new sticker machines stil hanging around. With the new rack setups, I plan to modify them with a sticker machine on each, and then, I am going to use some vacation time to dress up like a salesman and hit the street visiting as many potential clients as possible. Racks make more money and that is what I aim to get. I still plan to place doubles, and I'll have some spares from the rack setups, so there's a few more machines, and I will load up again once I get these out and earning. I am under the gun to try and build up as much as possible prior to August, so that's what I am doing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived