Church Signs!

will.vend

I see these signs all the time riding down the road, some have interesting thought provoking messages. Here is one I saw that made me laugh...

"Will that be smoking or non smoking?"

What signs have yall seen?

Not a church sign but here is a sign I like. This restaurant is located in North Versailles, PA and is pretty famous for their "inspirational" signage.

If you like this one, check out the rest on their website at www.casadice.com and click on "Our Famous Signs"

post-1-0-48837900-1301961088_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Not a church sign but here is a sign I like. This restaurant is located in North Versailles, PA and is pretty famous for their "inspirational" signage.

If you like this one, check out the rest on their website at www.casadice.com and click on "Our Famous Signs"

I love this guy!

• 3 months later...

Steve, if I saw that sign I would go in and buy something even if I had already eaten. I support businesses that support our troops.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

A little off topic but this is still the best sign I ever saw.

It was written on a make shift latrine in southeast asia about 40 years ago and I have never forgotten it

" Aint no use in standing on the seat, the crabs in here jump 15 feet"

Archived