Online snack vending?

Hmmm, maybe a 25 for $19.99 or 30 for $24.00 website might work. Nothing like a little competition. Get me some USPS flat rate boxes and I am off and running. ;D

While it is an interesting concept I dont think this will last long. Anyone notice they have mostly Sam's Club snacks only???

Hmmm, maybe a 25 for $19.99 or 30 for $24.00 website might work. Nothing like a little competition. Get me some USPS flat rate boxes and I am off and running. ;D

While it is an interesting concept I dont think this will last long. Anyone notice they have mostly Sam's Club snacks only???

I was thinking the same thing. There is also no limit on any one item so you could, for example, order 24 packs of Altoids and after shipping they would probably lose money. I guess they are thinking you will order enough of the "cheap stuff" to allow them to make their margins.

I was thinking the same thing. There is also no limit on any one item so you could, for example, order 24 packs of Altoids and after shipping they would probably lose money. I guess they are thinking you will order enough of the "cheap stuff" to allow them to make their margins.

The chocolate bars would have a strong possibility of melting in the summer without proper packaging....good luck there. The pop tarts, candy bars, lil bites, etc have to make this idea almost not viable.

I'm not sure how this will work...

click here

... it will be interesting to see if this website is still up in a few months

I could see trying this for honor box customers, giving them the option of a true honor box system, or a prepaid box. But I'm talking about locals, where you could bypass the shipping aspect.

Archived