Alco

Agapevending

Yesterday i went into my local Alco. and i noticed the big rack that had their name plastered all over it was gone.

Does any one know if Alco has done away with vending machines. I was thinking about having Eddie contact them and seeing if I could get a triple head in.

Don't really have the equipment for a rack. Besides I think a triple would be easier cost wise.

Yesterday i went into my local Alco. and i noticed the big rack that had their name plastered all over it was gone.

Does any one know if Alco has done away with vending machines. I was thinking about having Eddie contact them and seeing if I could get a triple head in.

Don't really have the equipment for a rack. Besides I think a triple would be easier cost wise.

Perhaps "ALDI"? Can anyone direct me to Alco's website?

This sounds like a bad idea. A triple in a large grocery store is... how should I put it... extremely low-capacity. They likely had a 9-way or bigger. The management will likely have a chuckle at your behalf. It won't leave the right impression on their customers either. Such a tiny machine is like a little toy compared to what they need.

If you don't have the money to bring in the right equipment, don't do it. Save yourself the embarrassment. They'll think you don't know what you're doing.

I have to agree with Profit if your going to get involved with supermarkets you have to do it rite,it will just be a matter of time before your triple play machine gets kicked out and replaced by a 9 way rack and sticker machine by one of these big boy companies.

Alco is just a small store. not a large store. Probaly the size of a 7 11 or QT. Maybe a little bigger. It would really be like a very small wal mart.

Having Eddie do it is because I don't do well at that stuff. I have tried. I have the machines to make a small rack If i had too. I just don't have a rack to put the machines on.

• 2 years later...

I have heard someone got a national account with Alco. Im guessing the current vendor got the boot. The new vendor will be in soon.

Mike

Wonder if it is Service Vending? I have seen SV in the few we have around here.

Archived