Other ventures?

pocketchange

Do any of you bulk vendors hold another part time business venture as well. I know that some do bulk vending full time but for me I'm looking into doing this part time and in general I like to do serveral part time things than one big chunk. Thanks for your insights!!!

I own a moonwalk rental business.  It is a seasonal full-time business.  My busy months are March through November.  I decided to enter the vending business to supplement my income and give my wife something to do.

I'm in Real Estate (main income), I do some IT consulting for some friends who have a medical clinic, and I'm a Hypnotist (my true love).  I'm planning on moving within 2 years, so I want to build up a good route and hopefully hand it over to an employee.

• 2 months later...

I'm a referring travel agent for a dynamic networking marketing company called YourTravelBiz.  If any of you guys travel, you should check out my online travel agency, and click the "Book Travel" icon to start browsing.  If you don't think it's great, fine.  If you think it's as efficient and amazing as your current travel booking methods, use it :)  Happy Traveling!

I'm self employed marketing consultant ...specializing in writing and distributing press releases for businesses. 

I have yet to enter the bulk vending business ....just investigating it at this point. 

Lee

I'm self employed marketing consultant ...specializing in writing and distributing press releases for businesses. 

I have yet to enter the bulk vending business ....just investigating it at this point. 

Lee

Lee, we should talk!

• 2 weeks later...

I am also in YTB myself. Congrats Ebonie Smith, I think it's a great business, online travel. Anyone else who is interested can check out her's or my presentation www.paycationexperts.com and send me a email.

Worked for someone else for 36 years, know I work for myself and love every minute of it.

Vending is my full time business.

Other ventures.

Own United Studios of Self Defense Karate School.

Promotional printing business.

Invest in Real Estate. Flip houses, etc.

That's it!

Gary

• 2 weeks later...

I work as a bookkeeper and also sell Tupperware!  I love both jobs but this does sound like something I would like to do more when my hubby retires, maybe I wont have to work all these jobs.  I do have a few years to build it up.

I have done several things over the years. Mostly working for the man and hated it. I liked the jobs, just hated working for someone else.

I do sell Fuller Brush, but very part time, mostly for the discount.

I locate underground utilities (digline) before contractors dig. I almost went to work for myself doing that, but the contrat negotiations with the phone Company went south, so I walked rather than lose my shirt.

My legs are going bad as I age and I will need something a little less physically demanding that what I do now and that is where this venture comes in!

• 5 months later...

I manage my familys pizza shop.

I have a rental propery across the street from said pizza shop and a small vending route which is growing monthly.

I am also the areas largest heroin suplier.

the last sentace is a joke intended to be funny,I am actually the areas largest cocaine dealer.

Domino's for me. Was hoping by now I could be on part time and everyone else work their butts off. But not truly the case. Still there 5-6days a week.

Starting full line route and hopefully by 2010, I can say good bye to Domino's and invest the money and concentrate on vending which appears to be a heck of alot less stressful than making pizza's.

Well here goes, I do have a couple of other jobs you could say1

1. Full Time Fire fighter 24 hour on 48 hour off shift.

2. Part Time Fire Insturctor Community College System.

3. 911 Telecommunicator

4. Professional Golfer (I wish) LOL!!!