Coin Mech Switcher Roo

dpvnc

I recently purchased an A&A 50 cent mechs

The PN95 Mech fits no problem in my northwestern 60's and my gabriel half panels.

Now the PO89 A&A 50 cent mech is not fitting in my oaks or eagle's vista style machines.

It looks like I need to trim some of the ridge on the top of the case. Can anyone confirm this?

I recently purchased an A&A 50 cent mechs

The PN95 Mech fits no problem in my northwestern 60's and my gabriel half panels.

Now the PO89 A&A 50 cent mech is not fitting in my oaks or eagle's vista style machines.

It looks like I need to trim some of the ridge on the top of the case. Can anyone confirm this?

yes if the bodies are oaks the aa 50 cent mechs will not fit, I use a dremel and trim a little of the metal lip off to widen the mouth.

• 2 months later...

I have this same problem. PO89 50c mechs will not fit in oak vista bodies. Also, hoppers and bodies don't mix between the two.

I modified my first to vista bodies tonight. Will.vend was right you have to remove about the width of a marker off the top part of the opening making it wider so the A&A mech will slide in place. I used a coarse file and a dremel with a rotary file. You also have to remove part of the hopper retaining ridge the top on the right side and file it flush on the inside.

• 1 month later...

Archived