I am in the middle of a war zone

havending

For anyone watching the bad weather on the news tonight about here in Alabama, well I live here in Tuscaloosa. And it is bad there are several malls and other places flat. No power for about 100 square miles. We are in a hotel with limited back up power.

For anyone watching the bad weather on the news tonight about here in Alabama, well I live here in Tuscaloosa. And it is bad there are several malls and other places flat. No power for about 100 square miles. We are in a hotel with limited back up power.

Down here in S Tx we'd gladly take some of those storms to get the rain that comes with them. Tx has lost over 2 MILLION acres to fire so far this year.

Be safe up there

Was just watching CNN and they had extensive coverage of the devastation in Tuscaloosa.

I grew up on the Alabama/Tennessee border and remember a day when we had 52 tornadoes in a 24 hour period. I watched one skip right over my neighbors house across the street but I've never seen the kind of devastation that Alabama is dealing with now.

Our thoughts are with our southern friends!

Archived