small snack machine

I have a location requesting a small snack machine.Does anyone have one they want to sell or know where I could find one pretty cheap?I have been looking at a Seaga hf3000 but it is more than I want to spend right now. Would like to have at least 4 chips and a couple more for pastries and then a couple slots for candy.

I have a location requesting a small snack machine.Does anyone have one they want to sell or know where I could find one pretty cheap?I have been looking at a Seaga hf3000 but it is more than I want to spend right now. Would like to have at least 4 chips and a couple more for pastries and then a couple slots for candy.

My local supplier has sent me an email for an AP C5 for $650 plus shipping. Does this seem like a decent price?

My local supplier has sent me an email for an AP C5 for $650 plus shipping. Does this seem like a decent price?

I'm not real sure what an ap c5 is, but I will guess its one of those small grey AP snack machines? I googled and couldn't get a picture. Why do you need a small machine? Does the site have space issues? I always lean on the side of a bigger machine with a lower fill level (say a 3-4 wide in a small account). Going this way allows for more selection and you are more likely to be able to find it a new home if this account ever goes away or becomes not profitable. If I can't make it work with a normal size machine, I walk.

JD

I'm not real sure what an ap c5 is, but I will guess its one of those small grey AP snack machines? I googled and couldn't get a picture. Why do you need a small machine? Does the site have space issues? I always lean on the side of a bigger machine with a lower fill level (say a 3-4 wide in a small account). Going this way allows for more selection and you are more likely to be able to find it a new home if this account ever goes away or becomes not profitable. If I can't make it work with a normal size machine, I walk.

JD

Going with an honor box is another option, around 20-25 bucks to get going.

take the honor box idea, or get a checp small mechanical for bout $50-$75 bucks.....650 for a c5 is nuts...do the math..it will take very long time to pay that off

...i have found several ap cs12 for very cheap--bout 100...you gots to look :)

take the honor box idea, or get a checp small mechanical for bout $50-$75 bucks.....650 for a c5 is nuts...do the math..it will take very long time to pay that off

...i have found several ap cs12 for very cheap--bout 100...you gots to look :)

Thanks. yea I'm going to keep looking just saw one on ebay alot cheaper too.

Archived