Just bought a 7-Way Rack - What brand / Model / Year are the 2" Capsule Machines?

VBVending

I met with an old man today who had a warehouse full of these along with Galaga Machines, Foosball Tables and old Cranes.

He said he was in the business up until a few years ago and he is in the process of selling it all due to his health.

He was very informative and told me he used to buy these by the truckload from a friend that worked at Foltz.

He sold me this 7-way rack for $240. He also has 5-Ways for $180 and up to 9-Ways for $300.

They look like VERY Solid units.

I am going back next week to grab another globe and some other goodies.

A few questions:

1) What brand is the top 2" Capsule Machine?

2) It has digital counters, Can they be reset?

3) He only charges $30 per part (Bottom NW 60s, Top Capsule Machine or Stands) ----- Would you buy more?

a few are missing chute doors, yellow globes or a few scratches on the chrome lids, etc.... The little stuff, you know.

4) Where can I find the locks located on the quarter drawer of the front left of the 2" capsule machines?

Thanks for all your help guys,

Robert

Here are the pics

post-2737-0-52494700-1305946448_thumb.jpg

post-2737-0-99474200-1305946460_thumb.jpg

post-2737-0-15290700-1305946469_thumb.jpg

post-2737-0-45029100-1305946493_thumb.jpg

post-2737-0-26634600-1305946509_thumb.jpg

post-2737-0-79954700-1305946516_thumb.jpg

2) It has digital counters, Can they be reset?

The value of the counters is that they can't be reset. They're for auditing income, etc. It's to prevent employees from tampering with the count. Similar to the odometer on a car. Wouldn't be of much use if you could just reset it.

nice price.the top machines were made I believe by northwestern for folz vending.the bottom machines are northwestern super 60.you will have to buy the kits to upgrade to the proper price points.they are easy to upgrade.globes are pretty cheap too.

THE TOP MACHINES ARE NORTH WESTERN WITH THE FOLTZ LOGO I'M JUST WONDERING ARE YOU FROM N.Y?

Folz covered about the whole country. And is was done mostly by Franchise type system. So there were many operators and that means tons of used machines. The bad thing about these machines is that on the upper there are always gonna be .50. And the really limits your income and product choice. The bottom are fine i would just change to cap and bb. and change the mechs to .50. Folz used way too much candy. and didnt look to the future by being able to increase prices on top.

Folz covered about the whole country. And is was done mostly by Franchise type system. So there were many operators and that means tons of used machines. The bad thing about these machines is that on the upper there are always gonna be .50. And the really limits your income and product choice. The bottom are fine i would just change to cap and bb. and change the mechs to .50. Folz used way too much candy. and didnt look to the future by being able to increase prices on top.

So you cannot change the Coin Mechanism in the top machines?

Why would you say NY?

I'm from Virginia Beach.

The reason why I ask if your from N.Y is because their was someone in New York selling a bunch of those machines when Folz closed his company in Long Island N.Y

Archived