All American Chicken

Nick505

I'm so glad I was wrong and took a shot. If I were to sit on the side lines and just watch then some one may have placed some in my accounts. But now I'm the one placing them and very happy I am.

Just curious...can you explain what you were wrong about and what changed?

The numbers you stated you would have to hit to be successful with this machine were $450-$600.

You are not saying you are getting these pulls out of your All-Americans are you?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree! I want to build a successful machine and merchandise company. My focus will be with operators on here. We all started the same way and I know of the advantages when operators and suppliers grow together.

First off, anyone that wants to have a flyer, send me your information. I will have my artist customize one at no cost. This way my information is not on it, but yours is.

I have been discussing possible promotions and also financing to all of you. I have been "bouncing" around (bouncyballs no pun intended) ideas. Please all of you give me your thoughts? then we can come up with a few programs that will benefit everyone.

If we can all unite, we can all prosper. I will continue to support this forum and you the operator.

That is defiantly a high a traffic location! My only guess would be that the kids are occupied once they arrive to the skating rink. Maybe I am way off but at a pizza place the patrons go there to eat and usually there is a long wait time so the parents will give there kids money. I know when I was growing up I would get anywhere from 5-10 dollars at these types of locations.

Putn the right stuff and they will buy it.

my question is: who in the world prices their 1 inch at 25 cents when their 2 inch is priced at a 1.00?

I resemble that remark..........I price 1" at .25 and .50. I price 2" at .50. .75 and 1.00

I'm right there too. I tried A&A NW60/PN95 .50 conversion kit but have had nothing but problems, talked to a salesman the other day when I was ordering some rocket wheels and he said they are in the process of re-doing the .50 mechs and kits because of quality control issues and they should have the new mech by the end of summer, entire mech $13.00. Anyone know how much Northwestern charges for them?

What are you ordering rocket wheels for? I think I know, but figure I'll ask.

Thats the problem with hearing things most time its just talk. They are doing plush, Red Box, Coin Star and redemption type machines. The three companies you listed done even cover the entire country. Walmart has around 40 vendors that they have given vendor numbers to. You may see a rack go in here and there but over all most are coming out.

What area does Seaga cover?

Much of nen bulk was contracted out to other vending companies. Many people think that Folz was a cost to cost company but they also used a franchised type system in that most of the machines were owned and operated by smaller operators. I don't need to ask AA cardinal or NW about anything even though i talk to them every week. And I have been buying from all 3 for nearly 18 years. And I send Walmart a comm check every month and attend the yearly meeting held by the director of other income.

Do you like the Walmart paperwork you have to fill out for running machines in their stores? Do they make a Walmart person watch you? Do you get stuck having to wait on the wal mart person? Have you always mailed a check to walmart or did they ever have you pay on location? If they did have you pay on location at one time, when did that end?

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!

Please realize how old this thread is folks.

The only thing worse than reviving an old thread is HIJACKING a revived old thread.

Please keep this on topic of the ORIGINAL POST waaaay back when.

BouncyBalls revival of this thread was presumably an attempt to address certain posts made in the past about the All-American.

And that's appropriate...but re-hijacking the thread is not.

Fair warning to ALL: Any posts unassociated to the original topic will be deleted...period.

Thinking about taking a flyer out to locations I never had any success getting into and see if it raises eye brows. If it is successful maybe Frank can give a guy a Vendiscuss discount. What ya say Frank?

I took the flyer to two family restaurants. Both said yes. Unfortunately I don't have a machine to place but ease of placement seems to be true in my very limited test.

• 1 month later...

I admit that the machine looks nice. But is overpriced I think that they are getting 1200 add the 200 freight and your looking at 1400. For a couple hundred more you can have 3 racks. For me the chicken would have to produce 450 to 600 a month. I think that they are offering 1000 free eggs. But that's not a real deal to me because most suppliers fill eggs with stale junk. Maybe free freight would be enough to makeme bite and try a machine or 2. Or I can just wait for some one to start selling used ones.

My point exactly.

I admit that the machine looks nice. But is overpriced I think that they are getting 1200 add the 200 freight and your looking at 1400. For a couple hundred more you can have 3 racks. For me the chicken would have to produce 450 to 600 a month. I think that they are offering 1000 free eggs. But that's not a real deal to me because most suppliers fill eggs with stale junk. Maybe free freight would be enough to makeme bite and try a machine or 2. Or I can just wait for some one to start selling used ones.

Big guy your spot on. what has changed other than not making your 450 to 650 mark??

It's clear some people are afraid of the chicken and that's why they are fighting it so hard. But I also see more and more people buying them and even seeing more on location. That means its working and catching on. I remember the days bulk guys would not touch a crane because they were afraid of them but now nearly every bulk guy I know has cranes. They used to fight cranes also but look at them now

It's clear some people are afraid of the chicken and that's why they are fighting it so hard. But I also see more and more people buying them and even seeing more on location. That means its working and catching on. I remember the days bulk guys would not touch a crane because they were afraid of them but now nearly every bulk guy I know has cranes. They used to fight cranes also but look at them now

Lol cranes are an entirely different machine (animal) from bulk machines (racks, triples, gum balls, etc.)... The chicken fits in with the bulk group in my point lol. Cranes are more with amusement but far from a bulk machine group!!! When you put a quarter-dollar in a  bulk machine and chicken you get something... with a crane most of the time you don't. 

The all American is also geared toward the amusement operator. Lights, sound, music, animated, attraction mode. Not to mention every major amusement dist is selling them. It's a great way for the bulk guy to offer an amusement machine with out the hassle of transporting a crane or having to work on cranes.

The point I was going for in the post was that in the day bulk guys did not offer amusement machines but now you really need to. I offer amusement and I network with larger amusement guys for bigger projects.

Archived