How much should I offer for this route?

Would you like to have some extra income every month?

This could be the perfect situation for you!

Net between $500 - $750 each month.

Work 1 day a week, and own a 10 vending machine route.

All 10 machines are currently in place in excellent locations, so the hard part has already been done.

Machines are just 2 1/2 years old.

They are combination machines with both snacks and beverages.

They fit into locations that might not otherwise have room for 2 individual machines.

I am selling only because of health problems.

The original cost to me was $28,600. I am selling for $17,995.

I will train you on the operation of the route and machines for 1 month.

The original cost does not matter. He got hosed going in. The routes value is based on revenue. Without more info Im guessing here but id say 12-15k gross. Again guessing that this is Saega or Antares crap my BEST offer would be around 5k. My first offer would be about half that.

the thing I always wonder with the "selling due to health issues" is, if you can't run it due to health issues, then how can you train or run the route with the new person for 30-90 days...

Pure BS!!! most of the routes suck, and they got screwed and want to pull the "pitty me" BS hoping a sucker will feel sorry for them and buy their over priced junk!!! :angry:

As I always say RUN FOREST RUN!!! Dont look back!!! Stay far away!!! :o Unless you have a bunch of boats neeeding anchors, then offer scrap metal weight price and you should be safe. ;D

On a serious note, he is asking WAY to much for you to even get close on a resonable offer what its really worth.

Archived