All Things New: 1 in

dperry

I was thinking the duckies looked interesting but must be small. The Warbots are eye catching and going to be in my next order. I do really well with the glow-in-the-dark aliens, not sure if the clear ones would have the same appeal. I actually thought the Squishieez display might do better for me than the real Brand stuff. Not sure if I'm ready to try more squishy animals though. The only way I've moved the Brand that I have is putting them in mystery mixes.

The only way I've moved the Brand that I have is putting them in mystery mixes.

Thank You! I was starting to think I was the only one having issues moving the brand stuff. Having said that, I did however buy a bag of the Squisheez. I wanted to give them a try. I think that the mania/squishland stuff is suitable only for certain types of locations. It's not a one-product-fits-all kind of thing.

Which brand things are you having trouble with? I'll admit my sales don't seem as explosive as before, but I figured that was more because I was just growing used to seeing so many quarters. 20 bucks used to be wow, now I'm excited to find 70.

Which brand things are you having trouble with? I'll admit my sales don't seem as explosive as before, but I figured that was more because I was just growing used to seeing so many quarters. 20 bucks used to be wow, now I'm excited to find 70.

I jumped into Brand last Dec. (probably too late) And got a bunch of everything they had. Dec. - Feb. I put them out on locations thinking it would do well in nice new Northwestern Super 60s. I hardly sold any while the machines next to them (also mine) did well. I rotated them and swapped. Put in new locations, nothing. They just don't work for me at any location I have tried. Then I started putting them into .50 mixes with the stuff that was selling and thankfully I am moving some slowly now. I was thinking about getting some of the new ones to try when they are "Brand" spanking new, but I am not sure since they just sucked before. They do move slightly at .25 but no better than in .50 mixes for me.

I jumped into Brand last Dec. (probably too late) And got a bunch of everything they had. Dec. - Feb.

I hardly sold any while the machines next to them (also mine) did well. I rotated them and swapped. Put in new locations, nothing.

They just don't work for me at any location I have tried. Then I started putting them into .50 mixes with the stuff that was selling and thankfully I am moving some slowly now. I was thinking about getting some of the new ones to try when they are "Brand" spanking new, but I am not sure since they just sucked before. They do move slightly at .25 but no better than in .50 mixes for me.

I have found that these items, when they do move, only move in the most affluent areas. The more depressed areas don't seem to want these things.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the squishee's in from A&A. I order bulk so not sure if this is normal but it seems most of the bags are the pink & blue critters and very few of the full colored animals. Is this normal with brand vendings also?

Just got the squishee's in from A&A. I order bulk so not sure if this is normal but it seems most of the bags are the pink & blue critters and very few of the full colored animals. Is this normal with brand vendings also?

Not really any relations except they are similar squishy animals. Brands don't have unpainted toys, but the rares are different paint jobs.

• 4 weeks later...

I will have to give it to A&A for one thing at least. They are always coming out with new and different things to sell.

New Buggyboos figurines.

http://www.aaglobal.com/bulk-vending/bulk-vending-toys/1-1-inch-capsuled-toys/BUGACV-buggyboos-bulk-vending.htm

Disney's Cuties rings

http://www.aaglobal.com/bulk-vending/bulk-vending-toys/1-1-inch-capsuled-toys/DIS20CV50-disney-cuties-impression-rings-bulk-vending.htm

AA is good at getting new things. I just wish they would cut down on the hybird items. And my other thing is that they use true comm sales people and sales training. For example they can have a new product coming out let's say in a few days but if your ordering today they won't tell you about it as not to delay your order. They also use monthly spiff items. So the item your sales guy or girl is telling you about may not be the best item but may be paying the spiff. But all and all they are good.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I was thinking the duckies looked interesting but must be small.

I got an order of Duckies yesterday and will be putting them out next week Like the squisheez, it seems that few of them have any paint jobs on them. There might be a spot or two on most, but only a few are painted up. We'll see how they do.

Archived