A&A 50 Cent Mechs for PO89

RGCV

Last time I talked to my rep (Derrick) the engineers were still trying to fix their problem. The pin that separates the quarters at exactly the right spot comes loose, letting one quarter slide over a little and jam the mech.

Last time I talked to my rep (Derrick) the engineers were still trying to fix their problem. The pin that separates the quarters at exactly the right spot comes loose, letting one quarter slide over a little and jam the mech.

After buying several conversion kits and having no luck with any of them I'm at A&A's mercy waiting on the new .50 mechs for the pn95's, called them yesterday and they said 2 weeks, about ready to bite the bullet and pay double from Northwestern.

A&A has a container coming in a week or so and another already on the way that's a week behind the first one. I would wait nw can kill you on freight at AA you can just add it to a product order.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

A&A has a container coming in a week or so and another already on the way that's a week behind the first one. I would wait nw can kill you on freight at AA you can just add it to a product order.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

yeah thats what the lady told me, I only have 2 on back order, if they work with no issues then I'm gonna go ahead and order 10 more

After buying several conversion kits and having no luck with any of them I'm at A&A's mercy waiting on the new .50 mechs for the pn95's, called them yesterday and they said 2 weeks, about ready to bite the bullet and pay double from Northwestern.

After I had problems with the PN 95 mech upgrade kits I went this route. I pay a little more from NW but I have Zero problems now.

Archived