First 2 Weeks

dpvnc

I have one location I have been servicing every two weeks for about a year. It seems that the first two weeks of the month always out perform the last two weeks. Any one else notice this trend? My thoughts are that it is when uncle sam's eagle passes by.

I have one location I have been servicing every two weeks for about a year. It seems that the first two weeks of the month always out perform the last two weeks. Any one else notice this trend? My thoughts are that it is when uncle sam's eagle passes by.

Ive never noticed but Ive always heard that the eagle fies on the 1st and 3rd and that businesses always do better then.

I would go crazy servicing every two weeks. How much does it do on a two week cycle.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

my friend manages a grocery store and he says the the same thing

Slap a rack in there.

when u have racks in some places like i do and u pull 300-400 a month u tend to have to go service them every 2 weeks unless u are one of them venders who dont care there machines are empty or look dirty i agree in a busy spot u have to go every two weeks i see to many places who dont go as often as they should and there the ppl i see the owner telling them to take there dirty empty machines out but thats ok then i normaly have a new spot

thats not a bad idea on the extended backs if u have room for them in some cases thats not an option but good idea if u can but on spots that do really well i still like the every 2 weeks idea

I hear what your saying but I or any full-time vendor I know serviced good locations every two weeks we would run crazy. I have a few select locations that do 1400 and they still get serviced like all the other ones and cleaned as the other as well. Now I'm not saying that those locations are not special but its not profitable to drive 300 miles for one location. In this case you have to adapt the location to the sales volume. One way and the best is to pack out the location with machines. Is helps by adding product and spreads the quarters out overmore heads thus reducing service cycles. This will also help keep other vendors out because your leaving no room. Another is to slow product movement by charging a higher price point push the .50 one inch and 1.00 two inch vends. Doing this you increase time between service and increase your profitability. Now if all your 400 a month spots are

down the street then every two weeks may be ok.

But me and guys like me drive up to 2000 miles a week and the great locations are spread out.

yes that is a good point on the distance of the location. locations i have are only 10-20 min away thats why i do them every 2 weeks. but if u have locations 2-3 hrs away i can see where every 2 weeks would not be cost affective so i guess depending on the situation every vendor has to do things a little different and as long as the location is happy with the service u are giving thats all that really matters in the long run keeping places happy and making money thats what its all about

Kelly No it is not outside but is in the entry way. The wind seems to like to pull the door a bit open and lets the dust in. No one seemed to pick up that I also use the location for mid month cash flow. I can order a few items I may need for the end of the month cycle for my other locations it helps me keep less on hand inventory.

Archived