Bounce-A-Roo deal?

ZonkyTheDonkey

I found this deal locally, its a Bounce-A-Roo bouncy ball machine with a $1 mech for $75 and the machine appears to be about 1/3rd full. What are your experiences with these machines and is this a good deal? Is the $1 price point a bit high? I think it can do 47mm balls or 2'' capsules.

I found this deal locally, its a Bounce-A-Roo bouncy ball machine with a $1 mech for $75 and the machine appears to be about 1/3rd full. What are your experiences with these machines and is this a good deal? Is the $1 price point a bit high? I think it can do 47mm balls or 2'' capsules.

buy it thats a good deal, of course offer him less to see if he will take it though. leave the mech at $1.00 thats the going rate for 47/49 mm bb's. if it's a 1/3 full then thats money in the bank!

that deal is a super deal. get it.

I agree good buy. But I have a side question for the guys that buy machines here and there. How do you keep all the keys straight do you have a system or just a huge key ring. I'm pushing 3000 heads and I carry a ring with 6 keys. Do you plan to key alike in the future?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Re keys. I buy extra locks and keys from time to time from a&a or oak. when I buy used machines, I just swap the old one for one of my own. When I sell machines, I just put in one of my unused locks, for which I have only the one of.

Re keys. I buy extra locks and keys from time to time from a&a or oak. when I buy used machines, I just swap the old one for one of my own. When I sell machines, I just put in one of my unused locks, for which I have only the one of.

Good idea you have.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

So this was a deal i saw a while back on craigslist but didn't have the funds. I just recontacted the owner of this machine and he said he wanted $600.00 for it. He was also selling a double head set up to sell 1'' capsules with .25cent mechs and he wanted $400 for it. Not sure what made him up his price 500%. I'll be passing at this price now unless I can somehow talk him down.

Archived