A&A Mech on an Eagle

dpvnc

I recently put a 25 cent A&A mech on an Eagle vista machine. I tested mech at home out of the machine assembled machine put it on location and checked just a couple days later. To find an out of order sign on it. Upon trying to fix the problem removed the mech to test it. ( worked fine) Installed it again and put hopper and globe on the mech would not work. took it apart looked at the bottom of the hopper and noticed a scrape in the fresh paint. The coin sweeper arm hits the hopper and would not let the mech turn. I removed arm and it works fine.

I recently put a 25 cent A&A mech on an Eagle vista machine. I tested mech at home out of the machine assembled machine put it on location and checked just a couple days later. To find an out of order sign on it. Upon trying to fix the problem removed the mech to test it. ( worked fine) Installed it again and put hopper and globe on the mech would not work. took it apart looked at the bottom of the hopper and noticed a scrape in the fresh paint. The coin sweeper arm hits the hopper and would not let the mech turn. I removed arm and it works fine.

those coin sweeps are useless, they usually break the *** off of the cam that holds them in place. I use tin snips and cut all mine off, you need to leave it on the mech so the spacing is correct.

• 9 months later...

Archived