NW 80 PROBLEMS

Rick Falcon

I keep getting calls from a location in wich I have a rack in the owner is telling me that the machine is taking peoples money and not dispensing the product 2"caps,so after taking a look at this machine I noticed that the plastic slide behind the chute door keeps moving out of place causing the miss vends is their anyway to fix this problem?I know in most of my mach. this piece is held down by a screw but in this mach. their is no whole for a screw.

Thanks,Rick.

I keep getting calls from a location in wich I have a rack in the owner is telling me that the machine is taking peoples money and not dispensing the product 2"caps,so after taking a look at this machine I noticed that the plastic slide behind the chute door keeps moving out of place causing the miss vends is their anyway to fix this problem?I know in most of my mach. this piece is held down by a screw but in this mach. their is no whole for a screw.

Thanks,Rick.

there is a screw that holds the chute in place but if it is broken off then from underneath the machine drill holes where the feet of the chute fit into the base and then attach with screws from the bottom, unfortunately you might have to remove the machine to do this. for a quick fix you might use gorilla glue. I hope this helps, if it were me I would swap the machine and repair it at the shop away from people watching me.

Yes, I have. like Andy said it is usually the tab that has the screw hole in it that breaks. Trying to use it after it is broken has resulted in the chute sliding around like you mentioned. I've tried gluing but not with much luck, usually end up buying a new one. Drilling the bottom of the machine where the other tabs go and putting a few more screws in is a great idea. I just don't know why I never thought of that.

Archived