Perfect Break Systems?

Has anybody heard of Perfect Break Systems? I found out that they are only about an hour and a half away from where I live and was wondering if they make decent machines?

They do not make those machines, they are only reselling USI machines (www.vending.com). I use a good bit of their equipment that I buy direct from the manufacturer. No need to make the drive they can ship right to you.

JD

Most of the Perfect Break Systems dealers use a model where they will also secure a location if you buy their equipment. Sometimes its worth the extra cost, most of the time not. They also use a Wittern owned subsidary for financing, Federal Finance. A VERY expensive way to grow your business.

Most of the Perfect Break Systems dealers use a model where they will also secure a location if you buy their equipment. Sometimes its worth the extra cost, most of the time not. They also use a Wittern owned subsidary for financing, Federal Finance. A VERY expensive way to grow your business.

Thanks for the heads up. Whatever route I take, I'll be paying cash for my equipment, but it's good to know in case I need finaching for future growth. I already have a location at a local shopping mall that wants healthy snacks, so I shouldn't be needing their location service.

They do not make those machines, they are only reselling USI machines (www.vending.com). I use a good bit of their equipment that I buy direct from the manufacturer. No need to make the drive they can ship right to you.

JD

Do you think there is any value in buying from them in terms of service and support being so close to me? Or do you think that any other company (such as USI [the original manufacturer]) would be able to provide just as good of service and support?

Do you think there is any value in buying from them in terms of service and support being so close to me? Or do you think that any other company (such as USI [the original manufacturer]) would be able to provide just as good of service and support?

I wouldn't think so. The 1 year warranty is through USI anyway, prices are probably better too. Like mission was saying, these guys want to sell you a "package" not just a machine. I doubt this company would even offer any technical support.

JD

Archived