New Member from Chicago Suburbs, IL

Hey All, I'm a new forum member from the Chicago Suburbs of IL. Carol Stream to be exact which is the west suburbs of Chicago.

I've been in business for myself since January of this year. I used to help my dad with his vending route back in High School in the mid to late 90s. Now I'm following in his foot steps.

Hope to connect with like-minded people on here and learn more about how I can make my business better.

OH NO a direct competitor.

Welcome, hope you stick around. Lots to learn from this bunch of.....

Haha. I'm not out to steal competitors accounts. My focus has been to acquire existing ones from operators getting out of the business and finding new accounts myself.

And yea Chicago is a big market.

Thanks for the replies!

Hey All, I'm a new forum member from the Chicago Suburbs of IL. Carol Stream to be exact which is the west suburbs of Chicago.

I've been in business for myself since January of this year. I used to help my dad with his vending route back in High School in the mid to late 90s. Now I'm following in his foot steps.

Hope to connect with like-minded people on here and learn more about how I can make my business better.

Welcome,

What type of equipment are you using and what are you vending?

Post removed by admin.

Dude,

Just a thought .........

On this forum we are here to help each other out, from your website it certainly seems like you have a lot of experience and wisdom to offer which would be valued and appreciated by many. However, ALL of your posts to date really have been nothing more than a sales solicitation. Others around here also provide advice and services to vending operators and manage to do so without soliciting for business every time they post.

If I may be so bold as to suggest that you provide helpful advice and counsel first and think about making a buck second that over the long term you will get more business out of your participation here on the boards.

Archived