TNT/CEI price list. I scored you guys updated prices

havending

Thanks, They have decent prices. I may have to order some 2" LED finger rings, they are good sellers.

The crazy yo yo item is a great seller. It's a mix of light up yo yo balls and water yo yo. Did you see the 27mm balls 9.35. And they lol nice.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

got a picture of the 27mm bouncy balls?

I don't have a pic of the 27mm bb's, but I will tell you this:

Dollar for dollar, TNT's regular mix is waaaay better than the regular mix you get from A&A.

TNT's regular mix includes some balls that are only available in higher price mixes through A&A.

As of 2-3 weeks ago, TNT was out of 27mm bounce balls...don't know if they ever came in.

There was some buzz in a post about CEI/TNT. Call Vicky if you have questions.

Hmmm....

This price list is dated for 9/1/11, so it should be current as of this month.

But when comparing the prices on this list, to my recent invoice from my order that I just placed 2 days ago, it seems that most everything I ordered has been charged at least $1 more for the 1in and $2 more for the 2in. The flats seemed to have stayed the same.

Plan accordingly.

it seems that most everything I ordered has been charged at least $1 more for the 1in and $2 more for the 2in.

That's because your name isn't havending! :)

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

Sherlock the balls will be in this week.

Yes.

Thanks Havending.

I spoke to Vickie on Fri and she mentioned that the balls were already stateside but were currently held up at customs for some nonsense or other.

She did state what you mentioned...that they'd be in their warehouse this week.

Archived