day late dollar short

antoniocinisi

I just want to share a great big disapointment that I had this week.I was checking craigslist for deals and I came across an ad for 33 locations in Springfield,which is where I have my main route at,plus 10 more in nearby towns.I called to see if he would split up this route consisting of singles and doubles with stands,all charity locations.I figured the $40 bucks he was asking for each machine on location was a great price.turns out he sold it 2 days after posting it.I am so disappointed.this would have helped me expand ,and imo a couple of the locations possibly could have been upgraded to racks.what an opportunity I missed.

he has more locations for sale in the st. louis area and south of springfield Illinois.

I just want to share a great big disapointment that I had this week.I was checking craigslist for deals and I came across an ad for 33 locations in Springfield,which is where I have my main route at,plus 10 more in nearby towns.I called to see if he would split up this route consisting of singles and doubles with stands,all charity locations.I figured the $40 bucks he was asking for each machine on location was a great price.turns out he sold it 2 days after posting it.I am so disappointed.this would have helped me expand ,and imo a couple of the locations possibly could have been upgraded to racks.what an opportunity I missed.

he has more locations for sale in the st. louis area and south of springfield Illinois.

Sorry to hear about the missed opportunity, but sometimes missed opportunities are a blessing in disguise.

Just ignore the "what-might-have-been" and focus on "what-could-be".

In this business (as in most) we make most of our own opportunities...with the right focus/attitude, your next good opportunity should be around the corner.

Sorry to hear about the missed opportunity, but sometimes missed opportunities are a blessing in disguise.

Just ignore the "what-might-have-been" and focus on "what-could-be".

In this business (as in most) we make most of our own opportunities...with the right focus/attitude, your next good opportunity should be around the corner.

I cant see missing out on all those new locations as a blessing in disguise but who knows! I will take your advice and focus on what could be.I also going to get in the habit of checking craigs list everyday.

I saw that same ad but did not respond for 2 reasons. The first and most important it was in Antonio's area. Second not quite ready to expand that.far, allthough it's only another 60 miles.

I can see not jumping on it because its in a members back yard. But if you kept the info to your self did you help or hurt?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived