NW60 series question

Rick Falcon

Hey guys I started converting all my nw60 25 mechanisms to .50 and so far I dont like the idea of putting two quarters together back to back I'm already having problems with quarters jaming up, am I doing something wrong? Its just so much easier to swap mechs. with the Beaver machines

Hey guys I started converting all my nw60 25 mechanisms to .50 and so far I dont like the idea of putting two quarters together back to back I'm already having problems with quarters jaming up, am I doing something wrong? Its just so much easier to swap mechs. with the Beaver machines

Rick, I had the same problem when trying to use A&A parts to upgrade the NW mech's. Went with the NW parts and no problems.

Are you using upgrade kits and having issues? Or are you having issues when machines on location. If its issues with the kits I have never heard good things about the kits. When I changed over I just bit the bullet and bought new mechs. They paid for their self in about two months.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Rick, I just got 4 of the updated mechs in from them. The put a piece of metal over the springs to keep them from fouling up, Just have 1 out so dont know if they are any better yet.

I have had zero problems from the NW upgrade kits though.

Archived