Illinois Route For Sale

timberframe50

I called the guy.the majority of this route is in peoria,champain Decatuer and bloomington.he has a few spots in springfield that I am interested in,but he is unwilling to split it up so soon after he posted it.he will spit it up he says eventually.I am to call him on monday in about 10 days to see if he is ready and for how much.he did say that he values the locations based on the value of the machines and $50 he paid a locator to find these locations.

anyone up north want this route??

• 2 weeks later...

timberframe or sprint 54:I called this guy again yesterday and he still wont sell me just the springfield part of his route. he has 3 locations in decater one in clinton that he may or may not pull if theres no interest,2 in lincoln and 7 in bloomington.would you be interested in buying those locations and I keep the springfield locatons since thats where the majority of my route is.he is asking 5500 for 20 locations,machines,and stock.I- cant remember if the money in the machines was included or not.I believe this price can be negotiated too.

Antonio, if this was June I would consider it. But in July I pulled my last remaining locations in Bloomington.

At 275 a location I would hope they are at least a 5 way rack.

he may change his mind, I wish you the best of luck and hope you get the locations you want.

Archived