Need advice on product for Mexican grocery stores

jayhawk22

I just recently started adding Mexican grocery stores to my account portfolio. I actually used Lee from Got Locs a while back and he got me into my first two stores. He stated and I agree that this is a very attractive growth area. There are more and more of these stores popping up every day. The owners seem to be very receptive to bulk equipment too! I just recently partnered with the publisher of the Mexican newspaper in Central Kansas and she is getting me into the Mexican stores & restaurants that she deals with. This alleviates the language barrier & gives me a very valuable trust factor right off the bat. She has already got me into two Mexican stores in my home town! This is going to power my next leg of growth. So my question for you guys is. What do you run in these type of locations? I have ran Homies in 2" and Black Ink tattoos in flat. I need ideas for 1", 2" and flat. My price points are $.50 for 1" and $.75 for 2". Thank you in avance!

Check out Impulseindustries.com for product. They are in Los Angeles, CA. My business is in San Diego so I get my stuff from them.

Our Lady of Guadalupe is a big seller in 1" capsules. Hardware is also a good seller in 1" caps. Talk to Larry, he will help you.

Gary

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Self-Vend soccer balls, or the fun time toy mix from A&A. I have a mexican panderia location, which is really just a small eatery. I have the fun time toy mix and it sells out a NW super 60 each time. If you use the sports ball mix, it would work as well too. Gumballs seem to be a big seller as well. The eraser cantina also comes from A&A.

Check out Impulseindustries.com for product. They are in Los Angeles, CA. My business is in San Diego so I get my stuff from them.

Our Lady of Guadalupe is a big seller in 1" capsules. Hardware is also a good seller in 1" caps. Talk to Larry, he will help you.

Gary

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks. I buy alot of cranes from Larry. He is a good guy. I haven't bought bulk from them in a while but I will check them out.

Self-Vend soccer balls, or the fun time toy mix from A&A. I have a mexican panderia location, which is really just a small eatery. I have the fun time toy mix and it sells out a NW super 60 each time. If you use the sports ball mix, it would work as well too. Gumballs seem to be a big seller as well. The eraser cantina also comes from A&A.

Thanks. I will keep these in mind on my next A&A order.

Archived