Ultravend/Vendstar Stand

Hillbilly

I've had this stand laying around for a long time and finally decided to make something of it. I took my Sawzall and shortened the pipe to 15". Next, I used a jigsaw to trim the plastic bracket and cut the spill tray off. Then I used my Dremel multi function tool to cut the bottom out of the hole on the bottom. My drill finished off the task by drilling 2 holes on the top and 2 holes on the bottom to secure the pipe to the stand.

I outfitted the stand with a newly refurbished NW Classic in my traditional red color. It is very solid and hard to tip over. Put in a .50 mech and a new sticker. Got a nice jewelry display and it's ready to go.

Got a couple of hours in everything combined. Machine was $6, mech upgrade and sticker was about $14. Not too shabby for a $20 BILL.

post-1808-0-75253000-1317081627_thumb.jpg

post-1808-0-33739800-1317081647_thumb.jpg

Looks brandy-new! Very nicely done! :)

---

I've had this stand laying around for a long time and finally decided to make something of it. I took my Sawzall and shortened the pipe to 15". Next, I used a jigsaw to trim the plastic bracket and cut the spill tray off. Then I used my Dremel multi function tool to cut the bottom out of the hole on the bottom. My drill finished off the task by drilling 2 holes on the top and 2 holes on the bottom to secure the pipe to the stand.

I outfitted the stand with a newly refurbished NW Classic in my traditional red color. It is very solid and hard to tip over. Put in a .50 mech and a new sticker. Got a nice jewelry display and it's ready to go.

Got a couple of hours in everything combined. Machine was $6, mech upgrade and sticker was about $14. Not too shabby for a $20 BILL.

post-1808-0-75253000-1317081627_thumb.jpg

post-1808-0-33739800-1317081647_thumb.jpg

Archived