Found Shootin hoops for sale

brentbastian34

I found a guy selling 20 shootin hoops machines for $200 a pop,after a week or so I got it to $175 a pop.Im tryna get the to $100 bucks do you guys think i should wait till he goes down are should i steal them .He said before hes not budging @ $200 but week later I got them to $175.and this is my fisrt time vending I need some advise..thanks

Chicago also

Hi and welcome. What area are you from?

Hello have you delt with these machines before ?? just want to find out info from anybody lol

Brentb I think Kelly was asking vendunited where he is from. But why not introduce yourself in the correct section. I'm always interested in my competitors.

I found a guy selling 20 shootin hoops machines for $200 a pop,after a week or so I got it to $175 a pop.Im tryna get the to $100 bucks do you guys think i should wait till he goes down are should i steal them .He said before hes not budging @ $200 but week later I got them to $175.and this is my fisrt time vending I need some advise..thanks

I think Kelly does well with these.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

yes these are good money makers, the kids love the interactive part of the shootin hoops machines, they can be bought for alot less than 175.00 but they will pay for themselves even at that price. the lowest purchase price I have heard on here is 30.00. I vend 27mm bb's out of mine for 50 cents and they do real good. I also have a few with gumballs for a quarter.

I'm dying for these i hope this dude goes down on the price.I reallllllllyyyy want these.if he goes $100 a pop ill get them.But its just a waiting game ,and also is there a site besides ebay,craigslist that i can find more used shootin hoops?:huh:

yes these are good money makers, the kids love the interactive part of the shootin hoops machines, they can be bought for alot less than 175.00 but they will pay for themselves even at that price. the lowest purchase price I have heard on here is 30.00. I vend 27mm bb's out of mine for 50 cents and they do real good. I also have a few with gumballs for a quarter.

I have to work the guy whos selling them for a fair price I offerd $2,000 for all 20 its just a wating game now.

Yes I have 22 on the streets. They are my favorite machine. You should be able to avg $50.00/mo in the right location. If you are not going to buy all 20 I would like some info on how I can get my grubby little hands on some.I am from Illinois too.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Brentb I think Kelly was asking vendunited where he is from. But why not introduce yourself in the correct section. I'm always interested in my competitors.

me too

on the hoops has anyone ever complained on the noise they make?

Archived