20" 2001 or NW Machine Question

Hillbilly

Does anybody know how many 1" capsules will fit in a 20" Northwestern or 2001 capsule vendor with a 1" capsule wheel? I looked on both the websites and couldn't find the quantity for the 1".

Thanks guys.

Please provide updates. I've wondered about doing this. I imagine a 25 cent mech for a 2 inch machine goes for about a pack of gum and my mystery mix is HOT! I never expected mystery to get this hot. Some locations I need more than one super 60 filled with mystery mix to last 2 months.

lurts: I am going to start buying some new machines. I figure I'm going this route like havending did earlier. Put in a 1" capsule wheel and order with .75 or 1.00 mech's. When I get them, swap the mech's out for .50 mech's that I already have. That will give me the .75 and 1.00 mech's for my taller machines. That way I'll be covered in the future. I'll be using these on some racks I'm setting up for the 1" mix and 32mm balls. Might have some other capsules in too depending on the locations. I have a couple of spots that I have to service monthly because the 1" is running out. I could swap machines around and put panel heads in but this will be easier.

Just trying to keep improving what I already have out.

Please provide updates. I've wondered about doing this. I imagine a 25 cent mech for a 2 inch machine goes for about a pack of gum and my mystery mix is HOT! I never expected mystery to get this hot. Some locations I need more than one super 60 filled with mystery mix to last 2 months.

Seems weird my 1" Mystery mix sells really well for me at 25 cents also.

I'm surprised Havending hasn't chimed-in on this. He brought up this subject several months ago.

It sounds like a good idea tho. You would only need to buy one style of machine for both 1in and 2in, then another for flats. Would make life very simple. I'd like to see a triple with one 2in and two 1in. I've seen them on some web pages, but I've never seen them in the field. Those would be some optimum machines!

Archived