Greetings.

tshaas69

Hi. About a month ago I purchased a Dixie Narco model dn240/138-6. The owners of the building I work with found out about this and gave me a Royal vendors model rvcc 660-9 and a rvccr 660-12. I have placed one machine at a friend's video store and another is going to be placed at anothers carwash. The dixie is doing great I have it set for 50 cent cans and has almost paid for itself . I am currently trying to set up the royals to do the same. (having a bit of trouble). anyway I have plans to get a snack vendor and some gumball machines for the video store and any other business locally I can.

I am aware that many of you have done this for years and would appreciate any and all advice you may have for the new guy.

Go to Royalvendors.com and go to the manuals section. You will need a manual for the GIII for programming. Have the serial number of the machine handy as I believe there is a serial number split.

Oh, and welcome to the forums!

Hi. About a month ago I purchased a Dixie Narco model dn240/138-6. The owners of the building I work with found out about this and gave me a Royal vendors model rvcc 660-9 and a rvccr 660-12. I have placed one machine at a friend's video store and another is going to be placed at anothers carwash. The dixie is doing great I have it set for 50 cent cans and has almost paid for itself . I am currently trying to set up the royals to do the same. (having a bit of trouble). anyway I have plans to get a snack vendor and some gumball machines for the video store and any other business locally I can.

I am aware that many of you have done this for years and would appreciate any and all advice you may have for the new guy.

i have no idea how you are making money at 50c cans.

also dont put a snack machine at the video store...trust me.

i have no idea how you are making money at 50c cans.

also dont put a snack machine at the video store...trust me.

Get the cans at about 20 cents each sell them at 50 cents each. do not have to split any profits with the owner of the shop and he owes me some money so he has been buying the soda in lieu of his debt to me.

So why should I not put a snack machine inside the video store?

Archived