Hi everybody! New guy to the forum here.

AngryChris

Hi everybody! I have been reading the forum posts for a while but haven't posted anything until now.

I used to work for a company in Ohio for almost 4 years but things just didn't work out. Between the economy and maybe a bit of poor management, the company didn't work out like I had hoped it would and I had to reconsider careers. This wasn't really that bad as I was also working part-time at another job which picked me up full-time ( good work ethic on my part I guess ) and I had no problems with keeping a full-time job.

Needless to say, I started my own company as I really do enjoy being a vendor and always enjoyed it. I consider myself above average when it comes to vending knowledge ( compared to other new vendors ) and I have been in business for over a year now. I don't think my knowledge is up to par with some of the regular members here but I definitely know my way around a newer vending machine, especially a snack machine.

I guess once you've replaced a coin mech or a validator a few times, or cleared a coin or dollar jam, you've performed approximately 90% of all vending machine problems. I am currently just focusing on being the best manager for my business as I can be!

Archived