New to the forum and new to vending!

Flyboy718

So, when the new wheel comes in I just take the old wheel out and drop the new one in?  Is there a diagram or something somewhere that I can see how these machines go together?

This is from Oaks website. It is of the vista model, but very similar. You won't have the adapter or panels, your globe will screw into the hopper with 2 screws I believe. Then just swap wheels and reassemble.

Www.oakmfg.com

I personally don't see a reason for an LLC yet, unless you have assets to protect. Can't say what the risk of being sued as a vending machine operator is, but I think it's fairly low, at least in bulk. The larger machines sometimes fall on people, but they are usually the ones responsible, though that has never kept somebody from suing. If an LLC is set up, you would need to make sure all money is completely separated, otherwise they can "pierce the corporate veil." (Used quotes because an LLC is a company not a corporation really.)

I would wait until your business grows before starting an LLC, if ever. But if you do want to care about legal liability, get a liability policy on your business, and on yourself. That's more important than an LLC, though they tend to have $100K deductibles.

One of the benefits of an LLC is debt. An LLC can take on debt, and the owner(s) of the LLC are not personally responsible for that debt. But, if you were going to use debt, in this case I doubt you would be able to find a source of debt that you wouldn't be personally responsible for.

As you grow, you can always form an LLC later.

Please note I am not a Lawyer, or an accountant, or a car mechanic, so don't take legal, accounting, or car repair advice from me.

Archived