Newbie from Missouri

Kalleberg

Greetings from Missouri. I'm just in the process of starting up my first vending route/business. I've got a lot to learn and it looks like there is a lot of great information on this forum. Hopefully I'll be able to avoid some mistakes with the experience that is already posted here and maybe help out some others with the mistakes I'm gonna make along the way... Thanks in advance...

I am planning on getting my foot in the door with basic bulk vending right now. I don't have the experience for the larger snack & soda machines yet. Who knows what the future may hold though. I'd love to work up to it. It seems like a very interesting opportunity.

I am planning on getting my foot in the door with basic bulk vending right now. I don't have the experience for the larger snack & soda machines yet. Who knows what the future may hold though. I'd love to work up to it. It seems like a very interesting opportunity.

Welcome to the forum.

I'm out in the western part of the St. Louis metro area. It's kind of interesting. Before I decided to get my feet wet with bulk vending I would have sworn that there weren't any machines in my area at all... now I'm starting to see them all over... hmmm...

One thing I've noticed in a number of posts is something called a 'Gallery" where you can download labels & stuff. However, after looking around for a bit I haven't uncovered it... Is this an old feature or something that is currently not available any more?

Thanks

I'm out in the western part of the St. Louis metro area. It's kind of interesting. Before I decided to get my feet wet with bulk vending I would have sworn that there weren't any machines in my area at all... now I'm starting to see them all over... hmmm...

We have stuff up there also. Welcome aboard.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

That is the way to do it. I would recommend starting off with purchasing machines off of craigslist as you can afford them. Be sure to keep them full of product and serviced at 4-6 week intervals. I do not recommend any business go into debt. In this business you dont have to. You can start with one machine and then you can grow to several machines. I currently operate over 30 new crane machines among video games and bulk equipment. We got screwed on the brand new crane machines for sure.

Archived