mini melts anyone?

Hello all,

I am currently about to dive in the world of mini-melts ice cream vending.

Has anyone had any expereince with the product?

Has it been positive?

What has the response been as far as volume (sales)?

Any insight from expereince would be appreciated and helpful

Thanks in advance

Nate

Hello all,

I am currently about to dive in the world of mini-melts ice cream vending.

Has anyone had any expereince with the product?

Has it been positive?

What has the response been as far as volume (sales)?

Any insight from expereince would be appreciated and helpful

Thanks in advance

Nate

i know a guy who locates these if ur interested drop me a PM

why cant you discuss the cost of the product? thats shady

boo i wanted to know how much they charge for their machines and how much the products cost to buy from them and how they do locations or if I find my own

mayb u can pm me the details if you are under some type of nda (which nda's suck)

I have been in the Minimelts business for 5 years and would be happy to answer any questions you have. They are a great company and the sales rock compared to regular ice cream which I also do. The trick is location as with anything, but because it is so unique, you can get into the malls, hockey arenas, bowling alleys and other desirable high traffic locations. I personally rent space in the malls because it is worthwhile and still profitable. As with all vending, you must buy the machines right or you will be paying on them for a long time. Return on investment is not as fast as bulk vending, but is still good and you don't have to go to 500 locations to collect the same amount of money. Feel free to call me anytime. Email me for my mobile by sending me a PM.

I have been in the Minimelts business for 5 years and would be happy to answer any questions you have. They are a great company and the sales rock compared to regular ice cream which I also do. The trick is location as with anything, but because it is so unique, you can get into the malls, hockey arenas, bowling alleys and other desirable high traffic locations. I personally rent space in the malls because it is worthwhile and still profitable. As with all vending, you must buy the machines right or you will be paying on them for a long time. Return on investment is not as fast as bulk vending, but is still good and you don't have to go to 500 locations to collect the same amount of money. Feel free to call me anytime. Email me for my mobile by sending me a PM.

Archived