Chicken machine

havending

What items are you selling in it, and at what price point?

AA egg mix and its 22.00 per 300 in a cs. They are a great mix. Most of them have two toys in them. Or one large toy such as care bear figure or strawberry shortcake tins or beach ball. Two toys are things like pretty in pink or beach hemp or carabiner clips. I'm at .50 most people use a dollar bill so I get two vends from them.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Wow! Those are some impressive numbers. My first impression of the Chicken Machine was it seemed kinda cheesy and not very exciting, then when I saw the price I totally dismissed it. It would be cool if the sound track could be changed to that song clip..."Chickity China, The Chinese Chicken"... lol kinda catchy

This isn't chicken feed guys. This is the coin box after about 30 days.

Hav, if you don't mind me asking what kind of commission split on something like that?

This isn't chicken feed guys. This is the coin box after about 30 days.

That looks like my coin chest after a whole service day! Has that machine paid for itself yet?

This isn't chicken feed guys. This is the coin box after about 30 days. a6937c2e-0c18-c099.jpga6937c2e-0c32-fa16.jpg

it uses a comparitor mech, how did a penny get in there? it should have dropped out the coin return.

really??with 500 bucks in your pocket you bend over for a penny?

Yes sir I'm a cheap sucker

dogcow tried to send you a pm but your box is full

I will need to log on the computer and clear it. Can't seem to do it on the phone

about the pm I was talking to dog cow.

also I thought I was the most frugal member but I guess not.

i cleaned out some pm's

lol would be hard to beat me in that contest i have automatic lights installed in my house when you leave a room it turns them off. lol

• 2 weeks later...

I am considering the purchasing one of the chicken machines. I saw many of these on location in California last week. They all seemed to be doing really well. Also I received this months copy of Vending Times and i have noticed the adds for the Chicken Machine have increased tremendously. Have you guys noticed this yet? Anyways I have pitched it at a couple locations so if I can secure a location I will be ordering one.

I am considering the purchasing one of the chicken machines. I saw many of these on location in California last week. They all seemed to be doing really well. Also I received this months copy of Vending Times and i have noticed the adds for the Chicken Machine have increased tremendously. Have you guys noticed this yet? Anyways I have pitched it at a couple locations so if I can secure a location I will be ordering one.

I did see all the ads. You cant go wrong with it. Make sure you get a dba. I have mars 2300 500 bill stacker. You install it down stacking so set the dip switch to accept four direction.

It really seems like the machine is gaining popularity. As soon as I find a location for it I will order it. And of course, a dba is a must. Just curious havending, how long did yours take to ship to you?...or did you pick it up somewhere?

Frieght carrier to my door in two days and I'm about 1500 miles from them. Not to shabby in my book.

I'm sure that prob had a show deal I would call ASAP and see if they did. They may extend it to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Still doing in the 130 range weekly.

Thats great! What type of location is it? I tried to pitch the idea to a local kids "museum" it's more of an activity center. I know the owner and she turned it down because she is trying to keep the place more creative. I said great, with your share of the profits, I'm sure you can afford some great new "creative" supplies! She still refused... for now. I am going to approach another Jump House business that hosts parties. The thing is, even with a customer base like that, I can't see it doing the 37+ vends/day needed to get $130/week @.50/vend at these types of locations. What are your thoughts?

Thats great! What type of location is it? I tried to pitch the idea to a local kids "museum" it's more of an activity center. I know the owner and she turned it down because she is trying to keep the place more creative. I said great, with your share of the profits, I'm sure you can afford some great new "creative" supplies! She still refused... for now. I am going to approach another Jump House business that hosts parties. The thing is, even with a customer base like that, I can't see it doing the 37+ vends/day needed to get $130/week @.50/vend at these types of locations. What are your thoughts?

80% of my locations are a Chinese buffet. Chinese buffet + bulk vending equals gold mine. I just serviced it Friday for the past 6 weeks and it had 4 twenty dollar bills in it. I'm guessing some one bought eggs for a hunt this weekend. I am buying more hopfully in may.

Archived