Chicken machine

havending

I got a freight order from parsal vending last week. I must say that I was very impressed. First all they ship common carrier which is cheaper than UPS hundred weight service. Also the order was here 3 days that's fast for pallet freight. They also enclose the units in a wooden crate so there is no shipping damage. The egg mix is very good its from AA the reorder price is 23.00 per 300. Nearly all the eggs have two toys in them or one large toy. All the products are things we sold in the past from aa and that all did well. I put a DBA in mine and its set at .50 id rather handle paper than Coin but you can do .75 it also has a ton of customized settings.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

The quality of the unit is very good. Good thick metal and everything fits great. Easy to set up and fill. It's also plug and play with factory settings. The lights are very nice they are bright and very inviting and makes it stand out. It's true that the machine isn't tall but to be honest its the perfect size for the age group that it is built for. I will post sales as they come in and if any one has questions just ask. Anyone here that knows me knows that I give the good the bad and ugly on topics but all I see here is good.

Is that a difficult machine to place? I find anything larger than a simple rack is an uphill battle at most locations.

I have showed the photo for a couple of weeks and every one liked it. In fact there is a piggly wiggly I have been after for a few years and the owner always said the machines he had was fine and if it ain't broke dont fix it they have a rack and an old chicken. I showed him the new chicken sitting next to a shinny new rack and now he is interested. He has had his current vendor for 16 years.

Wow! Thanks for stepping up and giving this a go Hav! I really look forward to your reports. This product seems to be getting a luke warm (at best) response from the TVF community and I think it will help everyone to be able to read first hand accounts from someone who is actually using it.

I thought you said for the price you would rather buy some racks instead??

Sure you can buy 3 five way racks for about the same money but I have plenty of racks and there are more being delivered next week for some service vending locations. But in this business you have to have an edge over the others and by adding cranes it has given me a big edge over others and this is another tool in my tool box. And the location loves it. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Week two was 98.00. We will continue to track sales on a weekly basis the vend meter makes it very easy. On Friday afternoon at about 5 or so I was on my way in but first had to stop off and do a quick fill on a rack in a location with my chicken. I have to admit I was suprized by the reactions. When I walk in a kid played it then I didn't pay attention I was filling a rack. Then I heard the attraction mode when I looked over 3 or 4 kids ran to it asking to play. Parents were handing out quarters and ones to the kids. Then the parents also played and I asked one parent what they thought and the response was they remember playing when they were young. The few min I was there I counted 9 vends.

when this machine first came out I was offered to buy it at a really cheap price so that I could post my opinions on it here.were you aproached with this offer as well??I know you wanted nothing to do with this machine a little while back havending but now you cant stop saying good things about it. saying the attract mode made 3-4 kids flock to the machine doesnt seem accurate to me.when my oscars wild ride attract mode goes off I have never had kids flock to it.usually they go to the macxhine once they are done eating or while they are waiting for their food.

Where did you end up placing the machine? Was it in a store where you already had a rack? If so, did it effect the sales from the rack?

Thanks for sharing

Good question its in a location that seats around 300 I have a 7 way and a crane with knoby balls and there has been NO decrease in sales

when this machine first came out I was offered to buy it at a really cheap price so that I could post my opinions on it here.were you aproached with this offer as well??I know you wanted nothing to do with this machine a little while back havending but now you cant stop saying good things about it. saying the attract mode made 3-4 kids flock to the machine doesnt seem accurate to me.when my oscars wild ride attract mode goes off I have never had kids flock to it.usually they go to the macxhine once they are done eating or while they are waiting for their food.

This is a very busy location. At night and on Sat and Sun there is always a line waiting to be seated the kids that went to the machine were in line with their families. I hope I did not imply that they jumped from there seats. I have counted as many as 80 cars on the lot when they are busy. And no I didn't pay any special pricing to talk about the machine. You all should know me by now and if somthing sucks I will talk about how bad it is and if something is great I will talk about how great it is and I don't sugar coat anything. What price were you offered?

To be fair before I got the chicken my opnion was based on info from here and what I could see from the ad and the price. But in this business you have to try what ever is out there and use what works.

You also have to be willing to make the investment. Instead of being a hater order one or better yet wait because I may try to be a reseller for them and you can order from me. :rolleyes:

Not being a hater but like You are claiming to say it like it is I do too.I am just pointing out that you did a 180 on this machine from hating it to loving it.for the money I would rather buy a crane that would appeal to more costumers. you are right that I am not willing to make the investment in a 1500 dollar machine that can only vend 49 mm items.once you do become a reseller and have one used for about 500 bucks hit me up.

Not being a hater but like You are claiming to say it like it is I do too.I am just pointing out that you did a 180 on this machine from hating it to loving it.for the money I would rather buy a crane that would appeal to more costumers. you are right that I am not willing to make the investment in a 1500 dollar machine that can only vend 49 mm items.once you do become a reseller and have one used for about 500 bucks hit me up.

This machine will vend eggs, BB and two inch caps. You can change the price by fliping dip switches. So you can go from balls to caps and eggs easy. I am on track to adv 620 in four weeks and the national adv for a crane is 50 a week and a crane has to be refreshed every couple weeks. I'm sure any one here would be happy to do 200 a month on a five way. 1500 will just about get you 3 five ways but with 3 five way racks you have to handle many other products. I guess I'm trying to say that there are many ways to look at new products and items

And this one may not be for every one but I'm here to tell you it works.

Every one has their own budget and makes investments in their own way. But you have to always invest you can't just set up and sail home free it does not work that way. I have operated a business my entire adult life and I have had to invest the entire time. Trust me just because I'm a larger operator it does not mean that I don't stress when buying equipment or making a large purchase. But i also know that when I stop investing I stop growing.

Every one has their own budget and makes investments in their own way. But you have to always invest you can't just set up and sail home free it does not work that way. I have operated a business my entire adult life and I have had to invest the entire time. Trust me just because I'm a larger operator it does not mean that I don't stress when buying equipment or making a large purchase. But i also know that when I stop investing I stop growing.

Very true. In this economy it seems every time I buy ANYTHING I'm gambling the business, but you have to roll with it and move on and up. Words to live by H&A!

This machine will vend eggs, BB and two inch caps. You can change the price by fliping dip switches. So you can go from balls to caps and eggs easy. I am on track to adv 620 in four weeks and the national adv for a crane is 50 a week and a crane has to be refreshed every couple weeks.

what does your crane at that location average per week?

Cranes will only cannibalize an existing bulk rack's sales by about 10%, because most crane players are adults. But with the chicken I would expect to see a little higher rate of lost sales on the existing bulk racks.

The other area of interest is staying power...after all the local kids have seen it 'perform' once or twice, will they ignore it from that point forward?? Not that big of a deal, as it is small enough to rotate from location to location every other month or so if needed.

what does your crane at that location average per week?

Crane does right at 140 a week

Cranes will only cannibalize an existing bulk rack's sales by about 10%, because most crane players are adults. But with the chicken I would expect to see a little higher rate of lost sales on the existing bulk racks.

The other area of interest is staying power...after all the local kids have seen it 'perform' once or twice, will they ignore it from that point forward?? Not that big of a deal, as it is small enough to rotate from location to location every other month or so if needed.

That's a great point I never thought about how easy it is to rotate. I'm buying some more I'm putting them in locations that are good but that I have to share so I can get a bigger piece if the pie.

Archived