tips for self locating?

bulkvendingwizard

I find the best way to get locations is to be very friendly. Talk to your clients, and get an idea of where they're coming from. Try to keep it informal if you can- You'll get better results if they're dealing with a person than a "vending company". Whenever I locate, I stress how good my machines will be not only for the business, but for the customers as well. Businesses want their customers to be happy, and if you can "add" something to their services, they tend to agree. I wouldn't recommend "bribing" them with anything- I can't see how that would work in your favor. This is all from my experience, and I'm in a smaller town, so results may vary. Try a few spots and see what works for you!

I agree with Performa. Just be yourself and be friendly. People seem to want to help the average old Joe. No bribes. Then they may expect more. I don't use any paperwork or brochures. Just go in and tell them your trying to build your own little business and ask if they would be able to help you.

I find the best way to get locations is to be very friendly. Talk to your clients, and get an idea of where they're coming from. Try to keep it informal if you can- You'll get better results if they're dealing with a person than a "vending company". Whenever I locate, I stress how good my machines will be not only for the business, but for the customers as well. Businesses want their customers to be happy, and if you can "add" something to their services, they tend to agree. I wouldn't recommend "bribing" them with anything- I can't see how that would work in your favor. This is all from my experience, and I'm in a smaller town, so results may vary. Try a few spots and see what works for you!

good advice! I carry a laminated page with pictures of several different set ups. A picture is worth a thousand words. I copied and pasted singles, doubles, racks, tattoo machine and a spiral off of the internet and then had it laminated. When I call on mexican or chinese restaurants it breaks the language barrier.

Archived