will.vend

I have a location that wants a crane. I have never done cranes and I dont even know where to start. I have read back post about cranes and gotten some good info but would like some guidance from those vendors that have experience with them. All input is greatly appreciated.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230622837185?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_997

I have been placing cranes with my bulk for a few months now and I really like it. I pull 140 or so from bulk and 500 or so from the cranes.

I'm using knobby balls so when I pull 500 from the crane I may have 30 in balls. So its very profitable. Reparing and setting them take practice. How far are you from chattanooga I have a good supplier up there I pick up cranes for around 500.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I have gotten oak maximizer, sports arena and others pics too big to upload here but I can email them. They have a eBay store and you can buy for about half the listed price. Also Birmingham vending has a bunch in the show room.

The early Toy taxis were pretty good cranes, they were just like the smarts but then Coast To coast lost the supplier to smart so the next couple of years the cranes were not so good. The newest cranes are pretty decent. The cranes pictured have card readers and no coin mech or dba so I would pass, the price is way out of line for a used import crane too. Gotta be careful on the used Coast to Coast cranes, really better know what you are doing!

Price is too high got a smart import crane from betson refurb w warantee mech and dba for 1100

I have been placing cranes with my bulk for a few months now and I really like it. I pull 140 or so from bulk and 500 or so from the cranes.

I'm using knobby balls so when I pull 500 from the crane I may have 30 in balls. So its very profitable. Reparing and setting them take practice. How far are you from chattanooga I have a good supplier up there I pick up cranes for around 500.

What kind of payout do u run?

I have gotten oak maximizer, sports arena and others pics too big to upload here but I can email them. They have a eBay store and you can buy for about half the listed price. Also Birmingham vending has a bunch in the show room.

thanks, my email address is will.vend@yahoo.com what is the name of their ebay account? also, do you have a phone # or web address for birmingham vending?

Price is too high got a smart import crane from betson refurb w warantee mech and dba for 1100

What kind of payout do u run?

can you provide me a phone # or web address? thanks

The early Toy taxis were pretty good cranes, they were just like the smarts but then Coast To coast lost the supplier to smart so the next couple of years the cranes were not so good. The newest cranes are pretty decent. The cranes pictured have card readers and no coin mech or dba so I would pass, the price is way out of line for a used import crane too. Gotta be careful on the used Coast to Coast cranes, really better know what you are doing!

I saw that they had card readers but it says they can be changed back and dba added for 100 bucks, but like you said the price is way out of line. I am also leaning towards buying new, any suggestions on where to buy new?

Archived