What's good for a bar

Metro

Hi. I have an inquiry about placing some amusements in a bar where I currently do bulk vending. It is a neighborhood, divy-type sports=based bar with solid clientele. They currently have a pool table and in ancient arcade game; don't even know if it works. I was thinking maybe a boxing game, or darts? Any suggestions?

also what do you charge per play and what's the commission split? Thanks.

Boxing Game

boxers take alot of abuse, but make alot of money. so spare bags and parts etc.

$.50 cents per punch

Crane Game with product that fits the Clients If its a Singles bar.... Heart bears or loving roses etc.. girl stuff.

$1.00 per play

Normal bar Gravel crane with zippos, Gift cards, you may have to try diffrent things to find what they want in a crane

Darts is cheep and can be done

Redemption game Stacker, Keymaster, Stacker wall street for bars looks great

$1.00 per play

i would put in a Big buck hunter or basketball game $1.00 game

Bar table games megatouch

never tried the am i drunk or above the limit machines.

Bathrooms Could use Personal Vending... perfum, condoms, etc.

Sky is the limit for a bar if they want it.

dont forget a jukebox

usually bars i go 50/50 after cost of goods they usually get 30% to 35% and are very happy

hey just something to think about , recently i bought an import crane from a bar , fully working for $500 , great deal right?

well i thought so until i got it home and realized why it was so cheap, it stunk like cigarettes!!

very hard to get the smell out

hey just something to think about , recently i bought an import crane from a bar , fully working for $500 , great deal right?

well i thought so until i got it home and realized why it was so cheap, it stunk like cigarettes!!

very hard to get the smell out

We had a crane go through a fire a couple of years ago. Lots of smoke and grease covering the whole thing. I spent an hour trying different combinations of commercial degreasers, soaps and scrubbing pads / steel wool...and hardly 'made a dent' in the smokey, baked on grease. Then my wife walks in with some Dawn dish soap and water in a squirt bottle...

Squirt squirt, single wipe with a paper towel.....clean as a whistle!!!! Hands me the bottle while shaking her head with a look of both pity and disgust at the mess I had made...and left me to my work...

Archived