side by side 50 cent mech for the 60

antoniocinisi

who else got theirs today and what did you think?I had 20 on back order,and once I got them I could n`t find the 50 cent decal.I was told that for $34.50 you just got the mech and she (loraine) did n`t even know till she asked diane. additional decals which are the same as the super 80 .50 decals by the way ,are .80 cents plus 2.50 fee if the order is under 50 bucks.I think that price decal for the 80 is too big for the super 60 globe.I am very disappointed I have to pay extra for price decals that come with the mechs normally.

Sorry it took so long to reply. I am having issues with my topic reply notifications. the decals that cost a nickel from a and a are they the nice kind like northwestern has?? Am i the only 1 that is having issues with the fact the mech costs 37 dollars with tax and they cant even include the price decals??

Sorry it took so long to reply. I am having issues with my topic reply notifications. the decals that cost a nickel from a and a are they the nice kind like northwestern has?? Am i the only 1 that is having issues with the fact the mech costs 37 dollars with tax and they cant even include the price decals??

You have a point about the sticker. But I'm suprised that a NW meck is 37.00

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I didn't think a and a had a side by side 50 cent mech for the 1 inch machine equivalent to the super 60. I called them a couple months ago and brian ross knew nothing about that. all he had was the back to back.

The side by side is on the supreme.

Like I said it is not equivalent to the super 60.

Has anyone else bought these new mechs?? I think these look much nicer than the other mechs. it will also help a lot of people realize that it is a 50 cent vend and not 25. kids won't try to put a quarter and and then complain that the machine doesn't work since everyone can tell it will take 2 quarters

Like I said it is not equivalent to the super 60.

Has anyone else bought these new mechs?? I think these look much nicer than the other mechs. it will also help a lot of people realize that it is a 50 cent vend and not 25. kids won't try to put a quarter and and then complain that the machine doesn't work since everyone can tell it will take 2 quarters

Your right on that one because the AA is better. Becsuse its very heavy duty, cheaper and I didn't have to kick in on the R&D.

If we're comparing applrs to apples I think these new mechs are better. I agree they are expensive but they are only seven bucks more then the original nw 50 cent mechs. I have these back to back mechs in the rack in my restaurant and it happens sometimes that the kids cant make the machine work because they don't understand that it takes 2 quarters. These are gonna be the way to go. you are not making a fair comparison if you compare the oak mecs to these. I understand they are expensive but this way I will not miss out on any sales or have any complaints or risk getting kicked out because of the complaints. I needed 50 cent coin mechanisms anyways I'm might as will get the better ones

Actually they are ten dollars more. this is something we just going to have to disagree on.I am with you on switching to a and a global machines because all the parts interchange with my nw machines and that's all I run.but to me there is a clear advantage to the side by side mech.my choices were run a 25 cent mech,back to back ,or side by side and u know what I went with.

Am I the only guy that bought these? ?a lot of people viewed this topic but only havending replied

i called a&a today and they told me that they do not carry a .50 cent side by side for the 1" machines that they only have back to back coin mechs.

I see that havending and will.vend have posted threads about A&A carrying the .50 cent side by side mech for the pn89 machines which are equivelant to the super 60.

Does anyone have the A&A part number for the side by side mechs?

Archived