Smart Giant

PerformaVending

As a bulk operator, my knowledge of cranes is pretty low. However, this past weekend, my family and I took a trip to the Wisconsin Dells Wilderness resort, and I saw something downright incredible. Smart's giant crane is easily larger than entire rooms. This behemoth was vending spiny balls, and had a line of people vying for the little devils. Each play was $2.00, and the average number of plays per person was around three. Because it has windows on three sides, people would just watch. I cannot begin to imagine how much money that beast raked in. Standing next to it was rather surreal. Here's the first link I could find that had a picture.

http://www.amusementdistributors.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_236_237&products_id=1019

Later that evening, my younger brother won one of the balls, and it was quite a feat.

Anyone ever seen, or operated something like this?

post-4211-0-96307200-1329360448_thumb.jpg

Wow thats an impressive machine! I understand what you are saying about your knowledge of cranes, im primarily bulk but have recently been bit by the crane bug. I have a new toy taxi being delivered next week.

luckily, I have found a member here that is mentoring me.

Wow thats an impressive machine! I understand what you are saying about your knowledge of cranes, im primarily bulk but have recently been bit by the crane bug. I have a new toy taxi being delivered next week.

luckily, I have found a member here that is mentoring me.

Cool! I (briefly) considered going into cranes/games/etc but my locations are so limited on space, not to mention power supplies, I dropped it for now. I might hop into the "crane game" later on this year if I find a suitable location. From my experience (playing) the Toy Taxi is a fine machine, and I hope you do spectacularly! Good luck Will.Vend!

I have seen/played these cranes

they are a imported crane from taiwan and china

made by feiloli

Smart imports them and is the usa importer of feiloli

they are $15,000.00 new +/-

and require alot of space for ROI vs square footage.

the Relays on these units take alot of abuse and Allways keep spares of them ready to swap

also the location you build this at has to be 100% level no inclines and cant be bumped or moved

I want one, just so i can put my 4 year old inside in a bunny suit and everytime the claw gets near she moves over ...

Monster crane by smart is a bit smaller and can produce simular money.

Also Performa you mentioned space/size

you should check on lil diamond crane by smart and others like mr vaccum there is a new generation of wall mount or pedistal cranes now

that dont take up any room.. power is still a issue sometimes.

i have mounted 2 mr vaccum's to a 9 tier rack , i used a modified chrome wing on each end I had to make a support bracket for the extra weight.

bill

you should check on lil diamond crane by smart and others like mr vaccum there is a new generation of wall mount or pedistal cranes now

i have mounted 2 mr vaccum's to a 9 tier rack , i used a modified chrome wing on each end I had to make a support bracket for the extra weight.

bill

Thanks Bill! I've looked into it, and I'll need to do more research, but these are terrific! I didn't even know they made cranes like this... perhaps I'll have to get into the "crane game" after all... Thanks for the insight sir!

I have one of those in my local mall. Somebody opened up an "arcade" (mostly crane machines) a couple of months ago and has one of those in there. I haven't had the time to run in and snap a picture. I'd never seen one that big before.

I have seen/played these cranes

they are a imported crane from taiwan and china

made by feiloli

Smart imports them and is the usa importer of feiloli

they are $15,000.00 new +/-

and require alot of space for ROI vs square footage.

the Relays on these units take alot of abuse and Allways keep spares of them ready to swap

also the location you build this at has to be 100% level no inclines and cant be bumped or moved

I want one, just so i can put my 4 year old inside in a bunny suit and everytime the claw gets near she moves over ...

Monster crane by smart is a bit smaller and can produce simular money.

bill

Bill have you seen a return on those lil diamond cranes comparable to the larger ones?

I love the old smart 24" cranes because they fit anywhere i was looking at those as a possible

alternative for a small crane.

well they do make money

the only thing is there not geared for the younger 3-9 year olds

there is no teddybears or plush

and your size and number of prizes is alot less than a traditional 31

its mostly for mp3, lighters giftcards. watches + jewelry

Mr vaccum is like the magnetic claw games but it does use a suction cup (they give you like 4 sizes) and a vaccum pwered claw

so the prize has to be in a cube or plexi holder or have flat surface so it can pick it up

they run around $2000.00

elaut makes a magnet version and mini claw crane of these.

the magnet version means that you would have to have a metal washer on the prize for it to pick up

and elaut are $4000.00 compared to 1995 for the smart..

and the smart is a mini claw.. I like the mini claw best.

if i had to choose i would use mr vaccum and smart mini claw

for less hassle and easy to place prizes the smart wins hands down

price alone says go with smart or mr vaccum.. 2 for the same price as a elaut

bill

Archived