Interesting International Vending

Shauna

Have you seen the Shop24's mega vending machine? I think you can vend an entire convenience store out of one of those machines. That's not overseas, though. It's in Ohio, of all places.

No dis on Ohio. :-*

Have you seen the Shop24's mega vending machine? I think you can vend an entire convenience store out of one of those machines. That's not overseas, though. It's in Ohio, of all places.

No dis on Ohio. :-*

No offense taken :) I went to Ohio Northern University (that's the campus they have it on) and I know exactly why they have it there. It's a very small town with very limited shopping options, and the options available aren't close to campus. A lot of freshman don't even have cars since it's a "residential" plan where most students are required to live on campus until 3rd/4th year. I bet they'll make a killing there and I wish I'd had the capital to put one in first.

Now if they could only make a vending machine that dispenses other vending machines. The world would finally be FULL of vending machines!

Wait a minute... I sense the plot of a really bad horror movie.

It would be like the mamma vending machine is giving birth!

It would be like the mamma vending machine is giving birth!

*In the voice of the guy who used to cover all of the new movie trailers* "The end of days are coming. Time is running out. Man must choose between evil... and more than evil..... Crane vs USI"

*In the voice of the guy who used to cover all of the new movie trailers* "The end of days are coming. Time is running out. Man must choose between evil... and more than evil..... Crane vs USI"

Or Apple vs Google.

Submitted for your approval

A world where evil vending machines vend an army of evil vending machines to flood the world with tasteless flavorless healthy snacks that meet the evil machines guidelines. Where vending operators are powerless and only one man can stop them and they dont call him ANGRYCHRIS because hes nice

Is it real? or just a dream?

For you have entered the Vending Zone

Submitted for your approval

A world where evil vending machines vend an army of evil vending machines to flood the world with tasteless flavorless healthy snacks that meet the evil machines guidelines. Where vending operators are powerless and only one man can stop them and they dont call him ANGRYCHRIS because hes nice

Is it real? or just a dream?

For you have entered the Vending Zone

LOL!!

Archived