Fork in the road

Donovon

So our first round of machine, are out on location.. And i am having a hard time deciding what we should do next.. Our budget is limited right now.. We have a few supply's left to stock up most of the machines, were out of NFL stickers and satire sticker and those seem to be the more popular.. Were also thinking that we need a few more machine.. were expecting a little more funds in a few weeks.. So would you folks wait on picking up more machines and restocking on supplies or get more supplies and wait on more machines.. Or just wait..

A little bit of all! When growing a business its important to reimvest all of the profits and any other funds available. Finding the balance is the tricky part. You have to have machines if you are gonna expand and you have to have product if you are gonna collect quarters.

Only you can arrive at the right formula.

If this were me i would not buy any new machines at this time, i would build up my account a little. First make sure you buy supplies and are fully stocked, then when you start building your account up start to expand with you profits.

If only a small amount of funds, I would buy product before any new machines. If you bought new machines, you would need new product for it anyway. Product sitting in your garage is not the same as unused machines. The product in your garage will get used up eventually.

You could also just bank the money until you are all out of product, then buy large amounts of product to save on shipping, and maybe add a machine or two to your order as well.

Thanks everyone for ur insight.. Going to take inventory and stock up for next service in a few weeks.. I'm out of the NFL is that a year round seller or should I be looking for a replacement. I already have the NBA the fakebook satire i will be restocking for my one inch the domo but will be looking for a replacement for the bok choy ser2.. Think I will budget a little bit more for inventory this time to save a little bit of money.. It hard not to go out and get any more machine.. Ive been having fun taking them apart,setting them up.. Daydreaming about all the quarters..I swear I must of sat there for hours looking at them in the garage.. This round all had a sticker machine combo. This next round will be more focus on 2in cap.. combo setup

I'm out of the NFL is that a year round seller or should I be looking for a replacement.

I sell my NFL stickers year-round and do well with them.

Don't know if it's a geographical thing, though.

I'm in TX where football is a BIG DEAL.

I don't keep them in as many of my machines off-season as I do during the NFL season, but I do keep them in rotation year-round.

once when I was short on stock I never switched out my football caps in a couple of machines.they didnt do as well as during football season but they did decent and I moved out some more stock that otherwise would have sat on my shelves for a year.

I have seen another vendor have NFL items out of season too.

Thanks ya I think I'll order one more just to keep on hand.. And look for a better suited replacement.. Wish there was more of a selection on stickers and tattoo... Has any one sold the angry bird sticker??

Archived