Cardboard Honor Boxes for small candies

VendingFun

you can also use the ones from www.cameronpackaging.com and take out the divider. they look like

what yousee in my avatar.

I have some of those...you don't think they're a little big for the small candy like in Vendingfun's pictures?

Not saying it won't work. I was just wondering.

You could fit a ton of little candy in those cameron packaging boxes with or without the divider in place.

Might be too much of that little candy for most Honor Box locations.

I have some of those...you don't think they're a little big for the small candy like in Vendingfun's pictures?

Not saying it won't work. I was just wondering.

You could fit a ton of little candy in those cameron packaging boxes with or without the divider in place.

Might be too much of that little candy for most Honor Box locations.

in the 90s they use to sell them as a biz op, sticker on the front, fill them up with hard mints and 25c each (charity with national federation for the blind)

very succesful even as a biz op, you only had to service once a month i believe. i think it was $80 a box tho LOL

might not have been cameron but about the same size box.

• 2 weeks later...

I would suggest Cameran Packaging at www.cameronpackaging.com Bridgett and Grant will treat you right.

I would suggest Cameran Packaging at www.cameronpackaging.com Bridgett and Grant will treat you right.

Hi Dennis, its Bev. On Sue's white honor box I saw you have bigger coin boxes available. How the heck to you get those bad boys in the box? Do you have to take the box apart after each pick up?

Hi Dennis, its Bev. On Sue's white honor box I saw you have bigger coin boxes available. How the heck to you get those bad boys in the box? Do you have to take the box apart after each pick up?

Hi Bev,

You set your dividers out one notch and tear on the perforated edge. Your box will take on a different look where the chips and candy are located in most cases.

Hi Bev,

You set your dividers out one notch and tear on the perforated edge. Your box will take on a different look where the chips and candy are located in most cases.

I will pass it on....

Hi Bev,

Archived