Bulk vending reality show

havending

Yeah, I'm with SDL and JLM, as soon as "Storage Wars" came on, the market was swamped with newbies looking to get rich quick. When "ultimate couponing" (or extreme, I can't recall) came on, people died crawling in dumpsters for coupons, or more relevant to us, robbing newspaper vending machines. If there was a show like this, I'd literally baton down the hatches, and concede there would be no "easy" placements for years. Every deal on equipment and supplies would dry up, Biz-Ops would take over, and product prices would soar above feasibility. I'd expect in the rush a number of existing vendors would be crushed by the influx. Really, if I weren't "in" vending, I'd love to see a show, but as I'm already here, it cannot be good for anyone. Worst hit would be the suckers- some idiots spent their life savings trying to flip junk storage units, can you imagine the number of people who'd be swamped by Biz-Op scams? Yikes!

Sorry if I sound a tad impassioned, but this is our line of work!

This is what your looking for......... On second thought I cant post ANY of his videos here. He cusses ALLOT!

Do a youtube search for -

Sugar Man: Scenes from the City I Love

He has a few others also.

Lol, how great it was Mike. Wow, not a lot of people could sit through the whole BE experience! Our friend is still in biz but keeps a lower profile than in his glory days. I'll never forget the seminar he gave explaining how to toughen up a machine for bad areas ( the for real idea behind the NW tough machine) and RG stole the machine for a couple of hours, what a classic. Ah, when we were young.

This is what your looking for......... On second thought I cant post ANY of his videos here. He cusses ALLOT!

Do a youtube search for -

Sugar Man: Scenes from the City I Love

He has a few others also.

that was really amusing, thx

Lol, how great it was Mike. Wow, not a lot of people could sit through the whole BE experience! Our friend is still in biz but keeps a lower profile than in his glory days. I'll never forget the seminar he gave explaining how to toughen up a machine for bad areas ( the for real idea behind the NW tough machine) and RG stole the machine for a couple of hours, what a classic. Ah, when we were young.

LOL. I wish he would have posted the one where he is talking to you in the parking lot at Boss. That's the one I have on DVD. Ill figure out how to post it some day.....

Archived