Need STRONG TIPS,ADVICE

brentbastian34

I need help.Ive recently purchased about 10 grip testers.I want to place them in bars ,but i have a hard time contacting the owner and the owners that I contact keeps shutting me down.I need any help on how to approch these people should i call ?What should i say? how to I go about getting my machines placed.I really dont want to hire a locator because I feel like i can do what they do.

if anyone have any tips contact me @ brent@vendunited.com

this has been going on fo the past month......I NEEEED HELP

I need help.Ive recently purchased about 10 grip testers.I want to place them in bars ,but i have a hard time contacting the owner and the owners that I contact keeps shutting me down.I need any help on how to approch these people should i call ?What should i say? how to I go about getting my machines placed.I really dont want to hire a locator because I feel like i can do what they do.

this has been going on fo the past month......I NEEEED HELP

lets start by detailing your pitch and the most common objections you hear, how do you handle those objections now?

How about utilizing this forum for its intended purpose and asking for tips to be posted here instead of being secretly emailed to you.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

Is there any advice you can give me

I'm sorry, I can't but it seems that dogcow would like to help if you answer his question.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

Yeah, a little more info would be helpful. And you might want to PM hutchdavidson. It looks like it's been a while since he's been on, but he was getting breathalyzer machines into bars and might have some tips that could help you.

Archived