Keep losing toy machine locations

seadog

I'm just starting to switch from bulk candy to toy machines however iam off to a rocky start, I have lost my first two five way rack locations in the first 30-45 days the feedback from the location is always the same the machines are a pain kids want change for them or they ask for refunds, I have stickers that say no refunds and the machines are brand new I tested them all and they work every time. Is this normal with toy machines having a lot off people kick you out before you find a location that works. I havent had this much trouble with my candy machines.

I'm just starting to switch from bulk candy to toy machines however iam off to a rocky start, I have lost my first two five way rack locations in the first 30-45 days the feedback from the location is always the same the machines are a pain kids want change for them or they ask for refunds, I have stickers that say no refunds and the machines are brand new I tested them all and they work every time. Is this normal with toy machines having a lot off people kick you out before you find a location that works. I havent had this much trouble with my candy machines.

I had this happen to my first rack. Owners wife just got tired of all the kids asking for change and refunds. Every time I went to service I tested the machines and they worked fine. It may have been too much too soon. I had a triple in before the rack. Maybe I should have upgraded more slowly.

with my full line and crane games i handle refunds by giving the DM a refunds book which contains forms that have a date, amount , selection # or product, and notes section. Attached to the refund forms is a ziplock bag with $10 in quarters. At the end of the service cycle I settle up the refunds book, check any malfunctioning selections or coin/bill acceptor and refill the refunds bag up to $10.00 this has saved me any major headaches over lost $.

• 2 weeks later...

I let the location if they want to keep track of refunds or I offer $5 in quarters for them to keep until they run out and I give them more.I tell them not to question refunds unless it is the same people over and over. if you let them keep track dont forget to ask if they had to refund anyone BEFORE you do the split.I had an account thaT would always ask for her refunds back AFTER I had dont the split and it would come out of my share instead of off the top as it should be.

if you let them keep track dont forget to ask if they had to refund anyone BEFORE you do the split.I had an account thaT would always ask for her refunds back AFTER I had dont the split and it would come out of my share instead of off the top as it should be.

Good info.

Thanks for sharing that advice.

I'm going to keep that in mind.

A quarter here and a quarter there really does make a difference.

Archived