Shipping U turns to canada

JLM Vending

I sold some on ebay, but called fedex, told them it's about 30 pounds and will be put in a 24 by 17 type box. and they said shipping will be approximately 99 bucks. Is that a normal fee? How much did they charge you? Thanks. btw that is almost how much i sold t for on ebay.

I sold some on ebay, but called fedex, told them it's about 30 pounds and will be put in a 24 by 17 type box. and they said shipping will be approximately 99 bucks. Is that a normal fee? How much did they charge you? Thanks. btw that is almost how much i sold t for on ebay.

That does sound about right. Also you will have to have some sort of shipping documents to ship to another country. That would include a customs invoice in triplicate (3 copies).

i emailed her and said i need another 90 bucks. is she declines, i will just give her the money back. no way im gonna break even to sell a machine.

I would keep to the lower 48 to ship anything. That keeps it simple.

i emailed her and said i need another 90 bucks. is she declines, i will just give her the money back. no way im gonna break even to sell a machine.

You may be stuck if she holds you to the sale. How did you price shipping on the auction? If you included it for a flat rate then you may just have learned an expensive lesson. If she wants the item giving a refund doesn't wash your hands of the sale.

You try UPS?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I may have to contact UPS, but i doubt it's much less. If she doesn't want to pay an extra 90, she should at least negotiate with me. Otherwise, i will just refund and expect a first negative feedback. But there is no way im gonna ship these things out just to spend it all on shipping and ebay fees. She has to atleast be somewhat reasonable, i didn't know someone from canada was gonna buy. My fault though.

I'm having a downright abysmal time shipping anything these days. I can't get shipping quotes under $200.00 for my equipment, though the Munch Boxes are larger than your U-Turns. Good luck JLM!

I asked the guy selling mini snackers on ebay what shipping service he uses to get an idea of what may be the best and he said fedex. I just sent him a follow up question asking if they really only charge him $40. He ships out of Spanish Fork, UT.

I asked the guy selling mini snackers on ebay what shipping service he uses to get an idea of what may be the best and he said fedex. I just sent him a follow up question asking if they really only charge him $40. He ships out of Spanish Fork, UT.

Hmm... I'll look into it.

shipping to canada is expensive,almost like international.

Yup. Shipping anywhere outside of the U.S. for a U.S.-based seller is expensive.

That's the reason nearly all U.S. Ebay sellers only ship within the U.S. and post that fact on their auctions.

Yup. Shipping anywhere outside of the U.S. for a U.S.-based seller is expensive.

That's the reason nearly all U.S. Ebay sellers only ship within the U.S. and post that fact on their auctions.

Yea, dealing with Customs and potentially paying duties is a real pain. There is a setting to disallow international for any auction.

shipping to canada is expensive,almost like international.

So Canada is not the 51st state after all? Shucks!!

yea canada is like the 51st state jax. anyways she did say she will send me the extra money. I did put on my new auctions, canadians must send an extra 50.

I hate ebay. I understand you learned a lesson here. But when sellers don't know what they are doing it eBay is a train wreck.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

The total was 225 bucks plus 30 bucks for the white peanuts to hold in the machines. Paypal charged me an arm and a leg so essentially i came out about 20 bucks ahead for the 2 machines. > :(

The machine really weights around 65 pounds. I don't know how people are saying it costs 30 dollars to ship. I just got a quote from fed ex how much it would cost to ship somewhere in the US, like the east coast and they said 78 bucks. I checked with USPS and they estimated 103 bucks. So now im starting to think i made a big mistake.

The total was 225 bucks plus 30 bucks for the white peanuts to hold in the machines. Paypal charged me an arm and a leg so essentially i came out about 20 bucks ahead for the 2 machines. > :(

The machine really weights around 65 pounds. I don't know how people are saying it costs 30 dollars to ship. I just got a quote from fed ex how much it would cost to ship somewhere in the US, like the east coast and they said 78 bucks. I checked with USPS and they estimated 103 bucks. So now im starting to think i made a big mistake.

Shipping is a huge issue. The lowest quote I've found to date to ship my 48 pound Munch box machines is "almost" $100 and that's from Wisconsin to Ohio using the cheapest options possible. Shipping larger machines is a real hassle I've found. Good luck JLM!

Archived