Service Tech Training School

Got this e-mail from Crane today, if anyone is interested contact them for more info.

Valued Customers,

Our west coast Area Service Manager, Brian Murphy will be holding a training class June 5th, 6th, and 7th at our City of Industry, CA distribution center.

Vending machine basics and troubleshooting as well as some in depth instruction will be provided. As I understand it the curriculum has not been finalized yet.

The price will be $150 per attendee which will include all instruction materials and a mid day meal. We are working with a local hotel to provide reasonable lodging and think that we will be able to secure a rate of $99.00 + taxes per night. Breakfast will be included. Airfare and lodging will be your responsibility.

If you are interested in attending or having your service personnel attend or if you need additional information, please drop me a note or contact Don Lombardi at the distribution center. Don’s email is dlombardi@cranems.com.

More information will be provided as it becomes available.

As always we value your business.

Thanks,

Steve Booth - NCE

Senior Account Sales Manager

sbooth@cranems.com

Got this e-mail from Crane today, if anyone is interested contact them for more info.

Valued Customers,

Our west coast Area Service Manager, Brian Murphy will be holding a training class June 5th, 6th, and 7th at our City of Industry, CA distribution center.

Vending machine basics and troubleshooting as well as some in depth instruction will be provided. As I understand it the curriculum has not been finalized yet.

The price will be $150 per attendee which will include all instruction materials and a mid day meal. We are working with a local hotel to provide reasonable lodging and think that we will be able to secure a rate of $99.00 + taxes per night. Breakfast will be included. Airfare and lodging will be your responsibility.

If you are interested in attending or having your service personnel attend or if you need additional information, please drop me a note or contact Don Lombardi at the distribution center. Don’s email is dlombardi@cranems.com.

Thanks,

Steve Booth - NCE

sbooth@cranems.com

Valued Customers,

Thanks,

Steve Booth - NCE

sbooth@cranems.com

Thanks for sharing this, I have a lot of folks in that area. It looks like a good opportunity for them.

I would enjoy attending this but I don't think it's worth the money!!.. unless you live locally.

I just wonder how much they can teach you in 3 days.

You can learn a lot, I went to the Wittern 3 day school about 10years ago and while I had already learned a lot it was worth it for me to learn more advanced troubleshooting tips. Like the Wittern school, it looks as if it will focus primarily on their product line but many of the techniques are also transferable to other brands of equipment.

You can learn a lot, I went to the Wittern 3 day school about 10years ago and while I had already learned a lot it was worth it for me to learn more advanced troubleshooting tips. Like the Wittern school, it looks as if it will focus primarily on their product line but many of the techniques are also transferable to other brands of equipment.

That's good. Maybe in a couple of years or so I will consider these events. I actually really enjoy engaging in vending-related events but there aren't any local to me that make it worth my time or money.

Archived