Hello... new member in Cincinnati

2ndvend

Hello, I have been reading about vending related stuff for the past couple of years after coming across reading about Vendstar machines. I have been wanting to get just a few used machines and calling around to places to see if they would be interested. Looking forward to any info that people can provide. I work full time with a family, so this would be something just on the side; initially to see what I can do with it. I have some ideas for some places that I am interested in calling to see if those businesses would be interested.

Any info that anyone can provide... would be helpful.

Hello, I have been reading about vending related stuff for the past couple of years after coming across reading about Vendstar machines. I have been wanting to get just a few used machines and calling around to places to see if they would be interested. Looking forward to any info that people can provide. I work full time with a family, so this would be something just on the side; initially to see what I can do with it. I have some ideas for some places that I am interested in calling to see if those businesses would be interested.

Any info that anyone can provide... would be helpful.

Welcome To The Vendiscuss Forums. I would read everything you can find on here before you buy any machines. Spend a few weeks since you are still in the planning stages. Then start small and go slow to see if its for you.

I'm located around the Charleston WV area so about 4 hours from you. Anything I can help you with feel free to ask or send me a PM. I am a commission toy vendor with a few candy locations and a lot of gumball and toy locations. I am also part time.

Good Luck.

Archived